18. 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅'𝒔 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆!

"Y/n, come out.", I called out loudly for her but she didn't give reply. Instead of that, I saw her coming down wearing a beautiful knee length frock with open hairs.

My eyes were stuck on her beautiful face.

"Jungkook, aren't we getting late?", she asks waving her hand in front of me.

"We are already late because of you.", I teased her, she frown her eyebrow and says, "I am late because of you, you were inside the bathroom from so long, and after shower, I just took 10 minutes to get ready."

I blinked few times before rolling my eyes, she raised her eyebrow and asked, "Now tell me who is late?"

"I am late, let's go.", I hold on her hand, take her out with me. She settled herself beside me on the passanger seat.

"Jungkook, can I get some beer in party?", I stopped the car, looked at her face and said, "From when you started drinking alcohol?"

"Just joking. You focus on driving.", She smiled,  I sighs and start driving towards my friend's house.

After sometime, we reached at his home. I parked the car, "Are you done? I am cold.", she murmurs rubbing her hands together.

A smile formed on my lips, I knew that she will feel cold, I take my long coat from backseat and walks out from the car.

"Is it for me?", she asked smiling, I nodded, "How romantic."

Her words made me chuckle, I placed the coat on her shoulders and spoken, "Fine now?"

She nodded, kissing me on my cheeks. For a moment my heartbeat stopped, she shook me and said, "Can we go?"

"Yeah.", I nodded, holding on her hand, I take her towards the house, I rang the bell and in few seconds the door opened relieving my friend.

"Oh, Jungkook.", he hugged me and I did back, later some seconds, we broke the hug, as his gaze shifted to Y/n.

"Is she your wife?", he asked and I nodded in reply, he forward his hand for join hands but she fold her hands and said, "Nameste."

"Nameste.", He did same as her, i chuckled at both of them.

We entered in the house to see his wife serving on table, "Jungkook, gifts?"

"Yeah, Soohan and Hyrin.", I called my friend and his wife, Y/n handed me gifts, I give them their gifts.

"Thank you, come let's have dinner.", He says, Y/n sit beside me on a chair and flashed a smile to his wife.

Hyrin served us, her hand have a big burn mark. I knew this, this guy is a psycho. I should haven't bought Y/n with me.

Y/n was sobbing while eating, I looked at her face and said, "Is it too spicy?"

"Not that much.", she replied, i pour water in a glass and give her to drink, I heard girls like spicy food but she can't even handle it.

"Sorry for this. I will tell her to cook something else.", Soohan says giving death galres to his wife.

"Nah, it's fine. She is human too like us.", Y/n said forming a smile on her lips.

"It seems Jungkook love you too much.", Soohan said smiling simply of which Y/n replied, "Yeah, he is different."

"Jungkook getting complimented.", Soohan said to me winking, i chuckled and said, "Just because my wife is so cute."

Author's Note:

I hope you all guys enjoyed reading. I will continue this story with others.

Love you all.