Twisted Fate

"HE WAS HER DARK FAIRYTALE AND
SHE WAS HIS TWISTED FANTASY.
AND TOGETHER THEY MADE MAGIC"
- F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Two broken souls scarred
with the wounds from their demons,
playing a dangerous game of trust
and love"

•The Beginning •

"What are you saying; Klaus can't be killed?"

"There's one way to kill any supernatural species... at the hands of servants of nature themself"

"A witch..."

"A witch with enough power can kill Klaus"

"What if I told you, we had a witch"

"Theoretically if you had said witch, you may survive the sacrifice, but you don't"

"You said a witch with enough power, we have one"

"There's only one witch with enough power to kill Klaus, and with the right motivation she shall do it herself"

"Who is she"

"Jinx"

• Synopsis •

Immorality is a complex philosophy that has been desired by all since the existence of humanity began. But for an individual to be granted the ability of eternal life, there is always a price to pay. Since nothing in life is given for free, you must pay, and this ability requires an eye for an eye. As some say, to survive, you must sacrifice. But immortality can be viewed differently conceptually by most. It's the concept that you will live for lifetimes more than your friends and family. Some think immortality is a curse by the gods that want to punish them for their actions. It first resulted from a witch two millenniums ago, Qetsiyah. Who is most closely related to two bloodlines; Dragomir and Bennett.

The second witch to discover immortality was Mischa Dragomir; who's a part of the bloodline that's the most adept at the dark arts and blood magic. They were well known in the witch world for their deep hatred for ancestral witches who only displayed the wants of their ancestors. And for their powerful hexes that cannot be undone by simple magic, most of them can never be removed at all. The Dragomirs are witches who worship the gods as their ancestors but never let them control their actions. Everything they did, was because they wanted to do it. But one day it all went wrong and someone upset the gods with their actions which led to the bloodline being cursed.

There's a saying: every time a Dragomir is born, the gods flip a coin. Heads the child is cursed with madness, tails the child may live until their execution.

      Over 1500 years ago, the bloodline discovered a solution. A family with both children cursed with insanity decided that they would not let this happen to their kids without trying to prevent it. They consulted their elders, and they pleaded to the gods. They completed ritual after ritual hoping to appease the gods to save their children. And finally, on the 20th birthday of their twins, the gods answered their requests. A spell was crafted to save their children. But there was a cost, it required the sacrifice of all the elders and a celestial event, and it would only work on one of the twins. They wouldn't know who would survive, only the strongest may live through the ritual. The one that remained was their daughter, Ximena who awakened after the ritual to find herself surrounded by a massacre of her ancestors, and at the center of it all; were herself and her brother. But he didn't survive. So, she was the last remaining Dragomir, and she contained the power of her whole bloodline. Over the years she made a name for herself as the dark enchantress, queen of witches, leader of the dark arts, and as Jinx.