Safar

Safar. The most unforgiving planet in the Interplanetary alliance. Lying on the edge of the empire, Safar was, for the most part, left alone. Untouched. Unlike the inner planets Safar stayed the same, century after century. While other planets modernized, industrialized, and grew more crowded and populated, Safar remained the same as when it was first colonized, hundreds of years ago. The main reason for this was the desert. The entire planet is covered in sand, save for a few protected pockets of land.

The people of Safar came to adapt to the grueling heat and frequent dust storms by building there homes in the mountain's. The mountains on Safar are few and grouped close together on the south side of the planet. The mountains continue onto the west side of Safar before giving way to the deep desert. The entire north and most of the most of the east side of Safar is solid desert, nothing lives there, there's only the endless expanse of sand.

The inhabitants of Safar have learned how to survive in such a harsh climate by building there homes underground and into the sides of mountains. The houses were created with no plan in mind and have grown into mazes of tunnels and rooms. Due to this, the size of the population is unknown. No one however, live in the deep desert, and very few even venter into it. There are. Many dangers, the heat, the dust storms, the lack of water, and first and foremost, the Sandworms.

According to legend, there is a man who lives in the deep desert. He is known only as-

The Wanderer.