Entry: Prolouge

"One week left." I murmured to myself. It had felt like years since I've been trapped in the messy building that all the campers would walk into to get their food. But it had only been a couple weeks since the incident and i knew that because i took one of the sharpest knives in that godforsaken building with me into the broken down freezer where they kept all the frozen produce and treats.

At first, i brought the knife with me to protect myself, from what? i don't even know anymore. It didn't really matter since nobody can get in the freezer without a counselor's key. Thank god for that. But due to me having the knife still, i decided to use it to track my time here, stuck in the freezer.

So I'd spend my time looking out of the small freezer window, waiting for the next day, each day that passed, I'd stab the tip of the knife into one of my limbs, (Usually it would be my leg) creating a small wound.

The wound would sometimes bleed (depending on how hard i jabbed it into my leg), but not enough for me to lose enough blood to die, i don't want to die in a freezer.

While i stared out of the freezer window, my mind would go numb with a repeating memory... The memory of the day i was sent to hell itself.

(words: 235)

Howdy hey guys! I'm happy to say that i finally got this prologue done, i don't really have a set schedule for when I'll be posting the chapters, but i promise I'll get this story done. :)