🎈 Springing In 🎈

This book will contain violence, death, gore art, and other potentially sensitive topics.

Spring To The Top takes place in III, and will contain all the (humanized) characters from that season. (Basically the springtastic episode if it had all the contestants and was dangerous :P )

I got impatient so this is a few days early, enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________

Balloon woke up with a horrible headache, groaning as he rubbed his eyes, adjusting to the bright colors that surrounded him. "What...?" He questioned to himself, glancing around the room full of shades of purple and black, bright springs painted on the ceiling and walls. Balloon slowly stood up, still looking around the room, before-

"Balloon!" A familiar voice called from right behind him, causing him to jump. "Ah! Nickel!" Balloon turned around to see Nickel standing behind him, looking just as confused as he was. "What is this place!?" Nickel grabbed Balloons shoulders harshly, shaking him a little in a panicked manner.

"Just calm down for a second!" Balloon stepped back, getting out of range of being shaken. "Sorry.." Nickel backed off. "I don't know where we are.." Balloon rubbed his eyes again, the bright colors making his head pound. He walked over to one of the walls, examining it. Balloon looked closely at the panels of the wall, but didn't touch them.

Nickel looked around the room, frowning. "I don't see any exits.." He walked over to Balloon, noticing the panels as well. "Panels?.." "mhm.." Balloon hummed. "maybe one of them is a hidden door.." Nickel replied, causing Balloon to think for a moment..

 "Do we even know what this place is?" He frowned, glancing at Nickel. "No, this place looks like an old arcade or something.. Just without the games.." Balloon opened his mouth to speak, but got cut off by a speaker clicking on.

"It seems like you two have woken up! First of many... Welcome to.... 'The wall room'!" The speaker called out in a cheery voice. "Wall room?" Balloon raised his eyebrow at nickel as the speaker kept going. "You may have noticed, there is no exit!... yet. You see, I thought you two needed to grow.. closer..." The speaker was almost unintelligible through the static in the background, but it was clear enough to understand.

"You, my little friends, must finish the challenge in this room to proceed to the next room... good luck~" The speaker clicked off, leaving Balloon and Nickel slightly relieved. "Oh, it's just a challenge.." Balloon sighed. "Wouldn't he have told us, or something?" Nickel replied, raising an eyebrow. "I dunno, maybe it's supposed to be a surprise.." Balloon shrugged.

"Welp, lets figure out what this 'challenge' is and leave already, this place makes my head hurt." Nickel walks off, inspecting the panels of the wall. "Yeah.." Balloon replied, going back to closely examining the wall. He leaned close, reaching out to feel the wall.

When Balloons hand met the wall, though, there was a small click from the other side of the door. His face lit up, thinking he had found an exit already, but it quickly faded to horror as the wall started moving towards him, causing him to scramble back. "HOLY-" Balloon backed away from the wall, catching Nickels attention.

"What, what is it!?" Nickel ran over. "The wall!" Balloon pointed at the wall. It wasn't moving very fast, but it was noticeable. Nickels eyes widened, glancing around to see the opposite wall slowly moving in as well. "Shit." Nickel backed away from the wall. "How do we stop it!?" Balloon cried out, starting to panic as he pushed against the wall, trying to keep it from moving forward, to no avail.

The two kept pushing on the walls, desperate to not get crushed. "It's- it's gotta stop before it crushes us, right!? They can't just kill us like this!" Nickel yelled, trying to look for an exit or a button or anything to stop the walls. "I don't know!" Balloon grunted, continuing to be pushed forward by the wall. 

"I-I CAN'T DIE YET! THERE'S SO MUCH STUFF I HAVEN'T DONE! I HAVEN'T EVEN TOLD BASEBALL I-" "PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER NICK!" Balloon interrupted, turning around to push at the wall with his hands, Nickel frowning and doing the same, cringing a little...

"I-I CAN'T DIE YET! THERE'S SO MUCH STUFF I HAVEN'T DONE! I HAVEN'T EVEN TOLD BASEBALL I-" "PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER NICK!" Balloon interrupted, turning around to push at the wall with his hands, Nickel frowning and doing the same, cringing a little at the sound of his prosthetic arms scraping against the metal wall.

The walls suddenly stopped, about a foot away from crushing the two, leaving them in a long, narrow tunnel. Only a second later, though, the shorter walls sprung forward from each side of the tunnel, quickly pushing Balloon and Nickel towards the middle. "WHAT KIND OF CHALLENGE IS THIS!?" Balloon shouted, uselessly pushing the wall

Their backs collided painfully as the walls slowed to a near stop, only inching forward now, slowly increasing the pressure on the two. "Oh god... this is how i die..." Nickel started to tear up, immediately assuming the worst. Balloon just remained silent, blood running cold as the situation really set in.

Nickel and Balloon were silent, having nowhere to go as the walls continued to move forward, breathing soon became difficult for either one of them. "Since we're gonna die, there's something I really need to get off my chest.." Balloon started. "Yeah, this wall." Nickel cut him off, wincing as the pressure increased.

"Nick, I'm serious.." Balloon was silent for a moment, only hearing Nickel struggling to breath behind him. "I just- I really-" His words were cut short by a sickening crunch as the wall shot forward another couple of inches. Balloon's face filled with horror as he listened to the pained sounds from behind as he felt Nickel start to go limp.

"NICKEL!?" Balloon nudged him, freaking out. No response. "OH MY GOD NICKEL ARE YOU ALIVE?" Balloon yelled, unable to turn his head to check on Nickel. The only response he gained was another disgusting crunch, as well as the sound of something splattering against the wall. Balloon immediately teared up "Nick..?" He clung on to a shred of hope that Nickel was somehow messing with him.

The walls suddenly retracted, Balloon stumbling forward and gasping for a full breath of air as Nickel collapsed. Balloon quickly turned around, hurrying to kneel to Nickels level as he turned Nickels body around to check. His eyes filled with tears, speechless as he stared down at the lifeless, slightly crushed, bloody Nickel. 

The speaker clicked on and the cheery, static muffled voice echoed through the room . "Congraaatulations! You've passed this room, my little red friend! As a reward for surviving being pressed between these walls, you get to press on..." Balloon looked up as a door opened on the opposite side of the room, the darkness beyond it calling for him as he clung on to his silent friend, his spirits already crushed.