Shinichi and Sakura

( Sakura^)3th POV

( Sakura^)
3th POV.

Students were talking with their friends, but we don't care about them. We care about the 16 year old Detective walking down the streets of Tokyo.

That's Kudou Shinichi. High School students and Detective. Everyone around Shinichi, was talking about him. And what did he do?

He was laughing like a maniac. Well until a school bag hit him on the head.

" Au!"

" Why are you laughing so hysterically to yourself?"

The bag that hit him belongs to Mouri Sakura, behind her was Mouri Ran, Shinichi's childhood best friends. Both were Karate Champions.

Shinichi, rubing his head, asked the twins" What was that for?"

" Ahh nothing."

"It's just that our father hardly gets any cases since you've been active!"

" But we're totaly not mad!" Ran said, sticking out her Tongue at Shinichi.

" What? Your father still works as a detective?Well, his cases are probably less due to me than to his stuffy nose. "

Sakura giggled and slammed her fist into the nearest lamb post. Shooking Shinichi to death. Sakura was surely Strong, Ran aswell.

Sakura was the Captain of the Karate Team, Ran being her second in comand.

" We know, but that's not why i'm mad at you."

"It's unmistakable that you're the captain of the girls' karate team."

Ran shook her head at the conversation, she turned around and started to walk away.

" Shisu*, were are you going?" Sakura asked.

" I promised Sonoko to meet up, Gomen**."

" No Probleme Ran. Say 'hi' to Sonoko-chan for Me!" Sakura smiled at her twin.

Ran nodded," Sayonara*** Shinichi. Sakura Shī yū atto hōmu****."

" Sayonara Ran!"

Soon after Ran left, Sakura and Shinichi were walking to his house. Only stopping when a soccer ball rolled to their feet.

" Can you play the ball over?" The little boy asked them. Shinichi kicked the ball to the kids, who stared in amazemend.

" If you'd still be on the soccer team, you problebly be on the Youth national team."

" I only played Soccer to develop the reflexes necessary for a detective to have. Just like Holmes, he enjoyed fencing!"

Shinichi could talk hours about Sherlock Homes and his Adventure's with Watson. And Sakura, atleast most of the Time, liked to listen.

After talking about Holmes and Conan Arthur Doyle. Shinichi asked Sakura,"And how about it? Would you like to read a book?"

" No, otherwise I'll become a crime nut like you."

Shinichi grabbed some fan letters out of his pocket." But just look! all the fan mail! Apparently the girls are into crime nut's."

Sakura sighed," Being popular with girls is all very well, but it's all about finding the right one."

" The right One?"

Shinichi glanced at Sakura,Blushing slightly. Meanwhile Sakura was looking at Fan letters anoyed. Then she noticed Shinichi's stare." Why are you staring at me?"," Huh? Who? Me?"

Sakura gave Shinichi his fan letters back."If you keep poking your nose into cases , it could end badly for you." She said." Could be."

" Why don't you become an author, like your dad?"

" I don't wanna wright 'about' detective's, i wanna be one! Something like the Sherlock Holmes of the new millennium!The more difficult the case, the better!Once you've experienced this, you won't be able to get away from it! About the detective life, I mean!!"

Shinichi was about to go away, when Sakura stopped him.

" Ah! Shinichi! Matte******!"

Tumbling a little bit over his feet, the detective halted and turned around just as Sakura got to his Side.
" About Tomorrow? You forgot right?"

" Ahh......"

" So you did forget!!!! You promised me, that you would take me to Tropical Land if i won the Karate Tournament! It was your idea!"
She yelled trying to hit Shinichi with her school bag. This time he was able to dodge them.

He raised his hands in defeands," Did i promise something like that?"

Sakura growled in Anger, her fist shaking." I hate you Shinichi! You stupid Gesu yarō! Fine! Go with one of your stupid Fan girls you like so much!"

" Ah!Matte! Sakura! I was jocking! Ofcourse i remember! " Shinichi tried to stop her from leaving." Tropical Land. Tomorrow at 10."How could i possible forget that!

Sakura looked ovet him skeptical and then smirked." Ah i see. Then i hope you remember  that you said, you would be paying for everything."

The Boy palled,"......Did i?"

----------------------------------------------------------
Shisu*= Sis

Gomen**= Sorry

Sayonara***= Bye

Shī yū atto hōmu****= See you at home

Matte*****= Wait

Gesu yarō******= Bastard