12

Y/n pov
He brought me to his mom and my mom was also there we went there and I saw his mom. I said hello to her and bowed. Then she said to my mom.........

Mrs Jeon: Living in America and being a business woman, your daughter has very good manners.

Mrs Choi: yes, Mrs Jeon because Because earlier she lived in Korea and she didn't forget her manners.

Then she said to me..

Mrs Jeon: Y/n tell me have you taken any decision whether you want to marry Jungkook or not? Whatever decision you take, I'll understand it, if you say no then he must be the reason because when you met him, he must have done something that made you say no.

Jk: Mom, when I met y/n, I didn't do anything, it was y/n who ki..

Jk pov
I started saying that y/n had kissed me but before that y/n started running behind me, I ran away from there and she was behind me saying that....

Y/n: Jungkook, how many times have I told you that I am not did that on purpose? [ Angrily]

Then she kept coming near me but her foot hit something and she fell on me again.

Jk: you over me again. hmm?

Y/n: sorry.

Then she got up from me and went and stood with her mom. I also went and stood there to watch engagement ceremony.

A/n
Then the engagement ceremony ended and y/n's mom met her friend. Y/n said to Jungkook's mom.

Y/n: Aunty just give me time till tomorrow morning to think.

Mrs Jeon: Daughter, take as much time as you want.

Y/n: Thank you Aunty.

Y/n pov
Then we left from there and I came to my house, I said good night to mom and came to my room. Then I took out comfortable clothes from my wardrobe and then I went to take a shower. After taking a shower, I wore those comfortable clothes. After doing all this, I sat on my bed and started thinking about marrying to Jungkook or not. Then I thought that if I marry him then it will be easy for me to take revenge on him. So after thinking for a while I decided what should I do.
then i fell asleep.

A/n
Next morning y/n got ready to go to her company. She look like this

Then She got ready and went down to meet her mother

Then She got ready and went down to meet her mother. Her mother asked her to come and have breakfast.When sat with her for breakfast she said to her...

Mrs Choi: so candy tell me, what do you think?

Y/n: about what?

Mrs Choi: About whether you will marry Jungkook or not? Did you take any decision?

Y/n: yes mom, I have taken a decision.

Mrs Choi: so what is your decision?

Y/n: I'm ready to marry jungkook.

Mrs Choi: Really??

Y/n: Yes mom, Now I am going to my company, bye mom see you.

Then after y/n left y/n's mom called jungkook's mom and said

Mrs Choi: Hello friend, how are you?

Mrs Jeon: I am fine, and you?

Mrs Choi: I am also good. I want to tell you something about y/n.

Mrs Jeon: About y/n? What decision did she take?

Mrs Choi: This is what I want to talk to you about.

Mrs Jeon: Tell me, what she said?

Mrs Choi: She has agreed to marry Jungkook.

Mrs Jeon: Really! Then I'll call Jungkook right now and tell him, he'll be very happy. Okay bye I'll call you later.

Then Jungkook's mother called Jungkook and said...

Mrs Jeon: Hello my son.

Jk: Mom, why did you call me at this time mom? You never call me at this time. Is everything okay?

Mrs Jeon: Yes son everything is okay don't worry. I just want to talk to you about y/n.

Jk: Regarding Y/N, did she say yes or no? Tell me quickly, mom.

Mrs Jeon:  Y/n has refused to marry you. [sadly]

Jk: But why??

Mrs Jeon: You must have done something wrong with her.

Jk: No mom i didn't do anything to her.
ok then i understand i can't marry y/n.
[Sadly]

Mrs Jeon: I was just kidding, y/n has said yes to marrying you.

Jk: Really mom, today I am very happy.

They cut the call.

Jk pov

First when mom said that y/n has refused to marry me, I felt very sad but when mom said that y/n has said yes, there was no limit to my happiness. I then called Jimin and  I said...

Jk: Hey Jimin I want to tell you something important.

Jimin: Hey you are looking very happy.

Jk: Why shouldn't I be happy? When
y/n.. [ cut by Jimin]

Jimin: You are talking like y/n has said yes to marrying you.

Jk: yes jimin you are right y/n said yes to marry me.

Jimin: woooh! That's a very good news.

Jk: stop overacting.

Jimin: ok bye i have to go meet y/n.

Jk: But why??

Jimin: Because I am her business partner bro.

Jk: ok then i am coming to you i will also go with you.

Jimin: okay come fast.

To be continue.......

Don't forget to vote 👇👇👇