1

Sydney.
It was a ruff, hard day, I had just broke up with my boyfriend, and if that wasn't har enough, my boss had fired me.

"So that all happened," Havana,  snickered, trying to stop herself from laughing. "And i need a job," I stated still in a curled up position.  I need that job, badly.

"Well~" Chloe interrupted, me while whining. "Well?" Me and Havana questioned.

"You can get a sugar daddy," Chloe stated, me and Havana looked shocked, "were to young," I stated. "Well, that how I met Silas, and I get paid 1,000 dollar a week."

"What?" We shouted in unison, "Silas, told me, "I'm the world, and need be treated to the most expensive stuff," she  bragged

"So do you you wanna do it?" Chloe ask, with a smirk. "Are you kidding me," I hissed, "your to young, for that kind of- "I didn't ask, for all that," Chloe huffed.

"Do you wanna do it or not?" Chloe questioned, both of us exchanged stares. "Can you give us sometime?" I questioned,  Chloe took a long sigh, "fine," "I'll give you by tomorrow night,"

Chloe..
"You look astounding in the black dress, Silas smirked. I was seated on the couch,  looking at the million dollar  view. "Thank you darling," I mumbled.

Silas, footsteps approach me. "Is something bother you," Silas ask, "Nothing dear," I said, still looking view.

Her cold hands, had gotten closer, to chin lifting it up toward her,  crimson eyes. "You've like this for months, and- "Nothing," I responded, causing Silas to retreat her hand walk toward the hotel phone.

Once, it answered, I already knew what she want. "I'd like another room," Silas ordered, before putting the phone back down.

We didn't face each, other, things we're always awkward if we did. "I'll get going, my little hummingbird," she said, before walking towards the exit.