part 34

At noon :-

Anhay:- Kiv my love please eat something you must be hungry right.

Kriva:- no no no I'm not going to eat anything right now and how can you be so relaxed?

Anhay just shrugged his shoulders and checked the time.

Yes so the thing is it's almost noon and they were having their lunch oops sorry Anhay is trying to feed her but she isn't eating anything due to stress of their marriage dates.

Anhay:- love to see this beautiful cake, isn't that your favourite?

Kriva:- anny pandit ji is already at home fixing our marriage dates and you are eating this cake and all.

Anhay:- we can't do anything. We have to follow the customs, right?

Kriva:- how long We have to stay away from him.

Suddenly his phone rang and he she nervously picked up the call and put it on speaker.

Kriva:- yes Ruh bhaiya.

Ruhaan:- princess they fixed your marriage date.

Kriva:- oh which date?

Ruhaan:- after 6 months.

Anhay widened his eyes and shouted, whattttt

Ruhaan:- Anhay stop shouting my ears started bleeding bro.

Nidhi:- he is kidding. Anny Panditji said that we can fix your marriage after 10 days.

Kriva jumped happily but Anhay was having poker face. He cut the call annoyingly

Kriva:- are you not happy?

Anhay:- no cause this is not what i wanted.

Kriva:- what do you mean?

Anhay:- I wasted my money on this stupid priest who didn't even complete my work.

Kriva:- what? Tell me everything clearly.

Flash back:-

He visited the place where his mother gave him an address and on the name of site visit found pandit ji who was completing the ritual.

He found something suspicious and smirked. He immediately called Riya there and went inside the temple.

Anhay:- Pandit ji. She is my sister Riya. Her fiance broke the marriage. Please do something so she can get a nice husband.

Pandit ji:- uhm okay.

He checked her horoscope and said, there is some problem in her kundli, so you need to perform one Puja. By the way, where are your parents?

Anhay:- umm Riya is an orphan.

Hearing him Riya pinched his arm making him hissed in pain.

Pandit ji:- your beta?

Anhay:- they are not here, they hate my cousin cause she isn't getting married this soon.

Riya:- (in mind:- woah just look at his third degree acting yuck)

Pandit ji:- but who will give me money?

Anhay:- I'm here pandit ji I'll die but I'll make sure that I'll complete my duty as a brother.

Riya:-(in mind:- thank you God that he is not my real brother cause i would have kill my self)

Pandit ji:- beta first put 10,000 here.

Anhay:- okay pandit ji.

He placed 10,000 near him and pandit ji said, you have to perform one Puja otherwise she won't get married.