Chapter 35

In truth Jungkook was very much tempted to challenge her in a sword fight or to measure her skills, but bedroom was not a place for things like this

In truth Jungkook was very much tempted to challenge her in a sword fight or to measure her skills, but bedroom was not a place for things like this. But when he decided to discard that idea, chaeyoung's enthusiastic face and fetching grin prevented him from interjecting.At last he walked near her. Placing his hand over hers, over the sword she was holding close to her body, he stated

"You can use the other sword princess chaeyoung.Now give my sword to me"

Chaeyoung's face shone with delight "You accepted my challenge ? Thank you but why can't I use your sword ?"

He countered her question with an enquiry "Isn't my sword feels heavy ?"

"Oh yes, but as you can see I can manage with that" chaeyoung's answer came with in a lighting speed.But as soon she finished that sentence she heard Jungkook's chuckle.

"Princess chaeyoung, It's not a normal sword but a mighty one.Much heavier and requires enough physical strength with practice in order to fight with it." he paused for a moment before resuming

" I must admit you did commendable job by lifting it.But I also know right now  your right arm is aching painfully on account of that.Believe me if you stood lifting my sword more than two minutes, it will dislocate your shoulder eventually.Now hand it to me carefully."

Chaeyoung pouted her lips hearing it and gave it back to Jungkook. With a gleam of amusement he reached for his sword and chaeyoung watched in amazement as he wielded lifted the sword single-handedly. The strain was evident; she could notice his biceps muscles flexing with the effort.His concentration was absolute, his focus impressive.

Chaeyoung immediately felt the strength of Jungkook's bulging forearms. He was big. Way bigger than she was. His hands could do incredible damage to her if he wished. Not to mention other parts of his body that could hurt her. And yet she wasn’t afraid of him because he will never force himself to any women, She knew it.

By the time chaeyoung also unsheathed the other one and wiped it clean, watched with growing disbelief as Jungkook swishing his sword effortlessly in air.She too with energetically wrapped her slender fingers around the sword handle and faced him, her color gloriously high, her dark eyes sparkling with anticipation, her sword posed in a gesture of salute.

"Ready ?" She glanced at him, but Jungkook's mind was momentarily preoccupied with how imposing she looked in that particular pose, and another, less welcome awareness: Desire. Without warning, he felt hot desire pulsing to life within him—unexpected, unwelcome, but undeniable.

"Emperorrr?"

His gaze shot to hers.

"Shall we begin ?"

Realizing he was feeling some weird feelings , he jerked his mind from such thoughts. "Yes, we should." He replied with an effort, mentally chiding himself for harboring such kind of forbidden thoughts about her.