𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

"𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝."

That is what my mother used to say to me. And she was absolutely right too, how much I tried to run from it, stay away from it, chaos always found it's way back to me.

Mother used to say I am different, unique, there was no one like me and that was my strength. If you asked my mother, what she loved the most about me, she would surely have said my hair, why? Because it was uniquely beautiful, she adored it; my hair was primarily black, but as I grew older, it became a beautiful mix of red and black. Some of the strands completely red, some started black and ended in red, and some were completely black, so at the age of 10, the locals of New Orleans used to ask my mother that why did she let me dye my hair at such a young age; if only they knew, how real it was.

My mother was a witch, but I was not, I was something different like my father, whose name she never told me. She was a very good friend of Marcel's, she helped him rule.

He became the cool uncle that everyone wanted, he adored me, brought me gifts, sweets and took me to around the French quarters and even brought me cute dresses. 

Mother used to tell me, when she ran away while pregnant, people were trying to kill her, Marcel helped her and took her in, looked after her like a sister and above all protected her.

The New Orleans Witches didn't like me, to be honest they hated me, but I didn't care.

I was happy, I was living a beautiful life. It was beautiful while it lasted. In a night I lost everything, my mother, my home and myself.

10 years later nothing is the same anymore, and I am not the girl I used to be. 

The rumor about the sacrifice of the baby is what brought me back to the city I once called home.

I gave the witches a reason to never forget me, every witch in New Orleans remembers the girl with red hair and all the blood and chaos she brought in.

This is war, after all I am an ardent believer of the saying, "an eye for an eye."