Ōñë

:] - Jasico

From: unknown

Hey, I'm free at seven if you want to meet up.

To: unknown

I most definitely do not want to meet up with a random stranger.

From: unknown

Oh gods, I didn't mean to send this to you. I hate my dyslexia, it always makes me mix up the sixes with the nines. I'm Jason by the way.

To: unknown

Jason? Jason Grace?

From: unknown

Do I know you in real life?

To: Jason

Yeah, we're writing partners in writing lit.

From: Jason

Nicholas?

To: Jason

It's Nico.

From: Jason

Right, I knew that...

To: Jason

I bet you didn't.

From: Jason

Alright, you caught me. :P I'm bad with little details like names and numbers, but ask me to recite the plot of Romeo and Juliet and I'll nail it.

To: Jason

Noted. Going back to your earlier text, are you still free at seven? Maybe we could get some writing done?

From: Jason

Yeah, I'm still free. Wanna meet at the library, or do you need a ride?

To: Jason

That depends on what you drive...

From: Jason

I drive a Porsche, just saying.

To: Jason

I'll be ready at seven.

From: Jason

Noted :]

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm expecting this texting book to be extremely short, but if I get a lot of ideas, it may be prolonged. :P

If you haven't already checked out my book ;) which is a Pernico texting book, you might want to give it a look by finding it in my works on my profile.

I used to ship Jiper so hard, but then House of Hades came out and ruined everything! Haha when Nico admitted his feelings in front of Jason it made me see how gentle and understanding Jason is to Nico, which allowed my little shipper heart to begin another obsession, thus adding to my fleet of ships. :)

Thanks for reading and spread love like butter! -Tianne :)