My handsome helper

It was late at night. You were on your way to bring a few documents to agent Coulson about the latest mission, when the ineffable happend.

As you came around a corner and tried to avoid a few other agents. It happend.

Your tired feet tripping over....air.

"Woah, watchout there pal" Bucky said as he quickly caught you.

"Thanks" You said.

Bucky took a good look at you. 
He saw your tiredness, the documents and decided.

"(Y/n) go rest. I'll take care of the documents and will join you after. Okay darling?"

"Are you sure Bucky? I can do it!" 
"I just need to bring them back to agent Coulson."

"I'm sure you can, but I rather not risk one of my favorite persons to trip and get hurt." He told you with a loving smirk.

"Go and get some rest darling." He took your documents and gave a quick kiss on your cheek.

"Alright handsome, thank you."

"And just one of your favorite persons?" You asked cheeckily.

He laughed. "My most favorite person, darling."

You gave him a kiss.

"As you are mine, handsome."

"Thanks again Bucky. I'll see you in a few."

"I better see you all ready in bed when I come back."

"Yeah yeah, I'll be all ready in bed." You both smiled at each other and parted ways.

After you got back into your and his room and lay in bed almost asleep it only took a couple of minutes for Bucky to return. 

He quietly also got ready for bed and layed down beside, putting his metal arm around you. 

As he kissed your cheek he whisperd in your ear.

"Goodnight darling"

You tiredly smiled.

"Goodnight handsome"

You both fell asleep comfortably in each others arms.

A/N: I know it's very short and not the greatest but it has been ages since I wrote something.
So I welcome any tips!
Also English is not my native language so I apologise for any spelling/grammar mistakes.
I wanted to slowly start writing again as I can't find enough Bucky x male or gn reader fanfics out there, and a friend was like why not write them yourself then. So here we are, I hope it made you smile!

A comment and/or like would be much appreciated! Have a lovely day!