☟ 𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 - 𝟘𝟘

WELCOME TO DICENTRA- A QUANT LITTLE TOWN SITUATED ON THE FOOT OF THE MOUNTAINS...

On the foot of the Appalachian Mountains lies a small town known by the locals as Dicentra. The town was famous for its beautiful sights, amazing wildlife and cheery locals... 50 YEARS AGO...

Nowadays, if you were to ask any person anywhere near the region about Dicentra, they'd all do the same...

Bow your head.

A solemn shake.

"We don't speak of Dicentra anymore."

But curious as you are... you won't just give up there, won't you?

But be careful, as curiosity might leave you as nothing more than just another fly in a sundew's sticky tendrils...

Last Warning: Proceed with Caution

10 MILES TO DICENTRA

9 MILES TO DICENTRA

RULES... 

8 MILES TO DICENTRA

1. IF YOU HEAR A WHISTLE, NEVER WHISTLE BACK.

Be nice to other applicants. If they get the role instead of you, sucks to suck and + ratio. Do not be a orphanage rat.

7 MILES TO DICENTRA

2. STAY ON THE MARKED TRAILS.

Be active- if you ghost the story, I'll give ALL your characters a ridiculously comical bout of insanity before their death that will most likely involve a rubber room with rats.

6 MILES TO DICENTRA

3. DON'T GO OUT AFTER DARK.

Please keep your forms neat and tidy, following the format:

FULL NAME, AGE, ROLE, QUOTE, and THEN proceed to do the form in the REPLIES of your original comment. For faceclaims, please use people from ANIMATED SHOWS/COMICS. Webtoon/Manhwa is fine. OC limit is 3 per person.

5 MILES TO DICENTRA

4. OBEY THE h̶̳̘͓̠̯͚͖̩͎͇͛̈̾̔̾̑̆́̚i̷̙̜̦͚͆͜v̸̜͑̂̊̌͐̾ͅĕ̸̯̭̽̈͠m̵̡̞͂̈̄̓̒ö̷̖́̀̐͘t̶̛̩̱͍͈̬͍̬͎͛͐̔̓̈́͊͛͠͝ĥ̸̨̯͔̦̿́̈́͜e̷̡͕̮̱̔̎̍̌͠ RULES AT ALL COSTS.

No tags necessary- just provide a link on your message board and promote this applyfic. The password is your favourite plant. This is to make sure you've read the rules.

4 MILES TO DICENTRA

3 MILES TO DICENTRA

2 MILES TO DICENTRA

1 MILE TO DICENTRA

WELCOME TO DICENTRA!

visitor help center- ask questions here ------->

ENJOY YOUR STAY!

forms coming soon!