Part 1

"Greetings everyone. We have a new student. Please give a fair welcome to Y/N" Dumbledore gestures towards you. You close your eyes, contemplating whether you should stand up or go crumble in a corner. You take the brave path and stand up and smile. Silence. Everyone looks at you strangely.
"Hello! I am Y/N. It's a pleasure to be accepted into this marvelous place" You say firmly. You look over at the Gryffindor table and see Harry side eyeing Ron. Harry leans in and whispers something. Ron laughs and attempts to look at you without smiling and fails.
"Bloody hell, Y/N go back to America where you belong!" Ron smirks. Everyone started laughing.
"SILENCE!!!" Dumbledore yells assertively. He looks over at Professor McGonagall and gestures towards Ron. She nods her head and marches toward him. She took Ron's arm and pulls him out of his seat and brings him away.
"Well, as you could've told by now I.. am American! I'm proud to be one. Please do accept as who I am and not as what I am." You realized that it is now time to be sorted into your house. Sweat beads down your forehead and you start panting. Snape looks at you and tilts his head out of confusion. Dumbledore places the hat on your head.
"Ha! I recognized your tone. Your mother was a student here. Hmmm. I know. You will be a...Slytherin!" You sigh out of relief. You quickly walk over to the table. A blonde, tall boy moves to make room for you.
"Thank you." You sit down. Dumbledore starts a speech about expectations in school.
"So, Y/N, are both your parents 'Magic Folk'?" The unknown boy laughs. You see a twinkle in his eyes and his laugh puts you in a trance.
"Uh..yeah. They haven't done a good amount of magic for a while. What's your name?" You nervously shake your leg. He puts his hand on your thigh slowing down your shaking.
"Malfoy. Draco Malfoy. Why are you so nervous? Am I making you anxious?" He smirks.
"Ye- I mean no. I don't get anxious. Well I'm anxious now because of the amount of people here. I r-r-really don't know why I'm anxious t-t-to be honest. Uhm are you anxious. Well-" You stop mid sentence. Draco raises an eyebrow and laughs. He looks at you longingly.
"Well I think you've had enough of today. Let's sneak out of here and get to the common room." He squats down and crawls toward the door. You follow him trying to keep discrete. You finally get to the exit and stand up running out of there. You bend down taking a breath of relief.
"Thank you. Oh my god Ron and Harry are beyond annoying." You sigh and look up at the ceiling, then at Draco.
"Oh believe me darling, I know." He smiles at you. "Hey there is this abandoned classroom I wanted to show you.. but you don't have to-"
"I would love to" You cut him off.
"Alright Y/N." He takes your hand. His smooth fingers wrap around yours. He runs down the hallway, dragging you along. You laugh.
'I've been here for less than a day and i already have fallen in love' you think.
Draco stops running and opens the door to a mysterious room for you.
"After you Y/N." He looks you up and down and gestures to the classroom. You shyly walk in, looking at everything. You see a mirror. You look into it and see you but a more perfect version. Suddenly, your father walks in behind you in your reflection.
"I'm proud of you." The reflection says. A tear rolls down your cheek. You feel a hand on your shoulder. Slowly you turn around and see Draco looking down at you. You've only known him for 20 mins yet you feel you've known him your whole life. He takes his thumb and rubs away the lonely tear on your face. He puts his thumb in his mouth and eats it.
"You okay? I didn't think they'd have the mirror still." His cool breath causes a butterfly in your stomach.
"Yes, I am fine." You say reassuringly.
"Y/N, why do I feel I've known you my whole life. I know you said you haven't done any real magic but I fear you have set a love spell on me." He looks into your eyes.  The tension between you two rises. He puts his hands on your neck and gently pulls your face to his. His cool soft lips plant a kiss on yours. You close your eyes. He moves his hands to your hips and lifts you up. He places you on the teacher's desk. Your tongue meets his. You move your lips in perfect harmony with his. Draco runs his hands through your long, dark hair.  Both of your tongues fight for dominance. "Let's continue later, darling." He pulls his lips away, but you can taste his breath. Cool, mint and icy. He looks at you with confusion waiting for your response.
"Oh, um of course. But may I ask why..?" You slide off the desk and straighten out your skirt. Suddenly, he tears off his shirt. His abs make you feel things you have never felt before. He unbuttons his pants. You feel the pressure to make things more spicy. You feel his intensity rise.
"May I?" He gestures towards your blouse.
"Of course." He slowly unbuttons it and widens his eyes when he sees your tatas...