Dove

Doves........beautiful birds.
My name is Dove, I'm 16 years old.
My life is tough, and sad all at the same time you know why? Because everyone HATES ME.

************Flash back************

I was walking home from the store, I bought a elegant vase.
When I got home, I thought no one was home. so I silently set down the vase at my room. when I went to the living room it was grandpa.
"oh grandpa, you scared me"
With his back facing me I walked to him to give him a big hug until he turned around with a gun pointed at me, I was only 6, how could he do that to me. I was scared,
"Hi Dovey, guess what, I'm going to bring you to hell" he said so cheerfully
I kick the gun away from him and toke it. then he toke out a cooking knife.
"I know you won't kill me, now give me the gun Dovey"
"..."
"I said GIVE ME THE GUN DAMN IT!"
He ran to me with the knife about to slice me, I pointed the gun at him, I was shaking, I closed my eyes then...BANG!BANG!
I open my eyes and I saw my grandpa on the ground with a pool of blood all around him. I looked at my hands.....there covered in blood. then my mom ran to the living room. she was shocked by the Scene she saw. me with the gun pointed at grandpa with blood all over my clothes, grandpa on the ground covered in blood and a hole in his head and neck. she covered her mouth with her hands and started to cry.
"Dove what did you do" she said quietly
"WHAT DID YOU DO!"
She ran to grandpa and started to scream.
"DAD!......(sob) DAD!"
She then looked at me and said..
"You asshole, don't call me your mother ever again! Your not my daughter you BITCH!"
The police came running inside then one of the them grabbed me by the arm
And took me outside where every one in town watch me be taken away, they called me horrible names, said horrible things.
"Bastard!"
"Go to hell!"
"Asshole!"
"You monster, why!"
"Fucken demon!"
I cried in the police car, and thought why...why, I was only defending my self what else do I suppose to do, run? Ether way I'll die unless If I'm in track I can surely run like a cheetah and be able to run away. but when I came back everyone ignored me and looked at me in disgust. the kids bulled me, they punched me until I was a coat of blood.

**********end of flash back********

Today I decide to run away. Away from all my problems and live in the woods. You might say why in the woods, well the woods here where I live are beautiful and I always like a challenge, like survival, Plus everyone in the town knew who i was, since I was on the news, yay. No point in trying to find another home to crash.

The next morning I quickly ate and ran to the woods with my pillow, blanket and tent, with some other supplies also. As I entered the woods I already got comfortable. Every step I walk away from home the trees curtain the town.
It took me a long time to find the perfect place, and when I found it I quickly set up my new home, I also brought the elegant vase I bought when I was 6. I use it to get water and purified it with the sun, I gathered wood, went fishing, I did it all in one day, and I got to say, with all the things I have..... I feel rich.

I ate dinner which was fish and drank water.
I prepared a campfire in my big tent and slept like a baby until something woke me up, I made my self a torch and went outside and what I saw was the one who I did not wanted to see in the woods.