14

Y/n pov
When I came back home from my company, I saw There were so many dresses kept there. I asked what was happening. So my mom said to me.....

Mrs Choi: This dress is for you. Come, choose one of these. Jungkook's mom has sent all these.

I went to my mom and looked at the dresses.

1

2

3

4

5

6

I looked at all these dresses and choose the last one.
I choose this dress and left from there, went to my room, freshened up and went to sleep.

Mrs Choi pov

Well, this time y/n choose the dress on her own. Because every time something belongs to Jungkook,  she asks many questions about it, then she agrees but not this time. without saying anything she chose the dress.
Then I called Mrs. Jeon and told her about the dress.

A/n
2 days later the day of y/n's and jungkook's engagement.

Mrs Choi: y/n wake up quickly, today is your engagement and you are sleeping, I told you not to work till late at night, now you are sleeping so late, let's hurry up.

Y/n: Mom just wait for a while

Mrs Choi: You are doing this for a long time, a little while, a little while, wait a little while, no now, get up quickly, your engagement is today and the engagement ceremony will start at 10:00.

Y/n: What time is it now? Tell me the time.

Mrs Choi: It's 8:00, you have only 2 hours to get ready.

Y/n: ONLY 2 HOURS??

Mrs Choi: yes, don't shout.

Y/n got up and finished her morning routine and started getting ready. Now it is 9 o'clock, she looked at the time and quickly wore her engagement dress.

Then a make-up artist came and she did her make-up and after make-up y/n looked like this

y/n looked like this

There was only a little time left till 10 am, she went down from the room and looked, there was no one there, she thought that everyone had gone, so she said to driver "let's go" and she reached the engagement ceremony place

The place look like this

When she reached the ceremony place, her mom came to her and took her inside

Y/n pov

When the ceremony was going to happen, I went there and saw that Jungkook was looking very handsome, I don't know what was happening with me after seeing him. He is looking so damm sexy in black suit.

Then I saw that he was slowly coming towards me, he came towards me, kept coming, then he held my hand and said

Jk: Come with me.

I would just keep looking at him and he kept going I didn't know what was going on then he took me to a room, suddenly I saw that he had taken me to a lonely room, so I asked that him......

Y/n: why did you bring me here?? The ceremony is taking place outside, isn't it?

He kept coming towards me and I started moving back. I went and hit the wall. He came towards me. I closed my eyes. Then I saw that something was put on my neck. When I looked, he gave me a diamond necklace which was very beautiful. After it, he started coming closer to me, his lips were just a few meters away from me, then he kissed my forehead and went from there and told me to come. I was just shock that time. Then I also came out, then my mom started saying, y/n, come here on the stage. Then I came on stage and my mom told me that now it is time to wear the ring.

A/n
Then y/n looked at jungkook who was already looking at her.Y/n extended her hand and Jungkook put the ring on her finger and then Y/n did and everyone clapped for them. After some time everyone enjoyed the function and then everyone went to their homes.

Jk pov

When I saw y/n, she was looking very beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Today for the first time she took my gift without saying anything. I think y/n also loves me now.

Y/n pov

I don't know what happened to me today, I was calling him handsome and I didn't even refuse his gift. Have I fallen in love with him? I am not that y/n now who like him earlier, I will never fall in love with him.

A/n: For whom she became so beautiful, for whom she cried so much and now she said that she does not love him. LIAR

Let's leave it now let's see in the next chapter what will happen.
Don't forget to vote 👇bye