CHAPTER I - Prologue

Once Upon a Time there was a boy, his name was Henry Daniels Mills. He was adopted by a woman called Regina Mills, she came from a realm, called the Enchanted Forest. This realm is particular, maybe impossible for us, in the Real World, because in this realm fairy tales are true. The Snow White, Cinderella, every single story come to life. And Regina is no one more then the Evil Queen.

But here, the stories run different. In this story, after the true love kiss between Snow White and Prince Charming, full with rage, the Evil Queen casts a dark curse. Banning all the fairy tales to the Real World, losing their memories and having new lives.

But before the curse, Snow White, to be sure They'll be saved, sends her child before the curse to our land, where she could grow and save everyone, thad kid was Emma Swan. Emma had a kid and gave him to adoption, that kid got adopted by Regina and here we are.

After a lot of adventures and development, Regina gets crowded as the Queen of the Enchanted Forest, but everyone got back do Storybook.

(This is just a quick resume about the series, but if you watched, we're start in the end of the 6th season)

Note: I forgot that Regina's Coronation was in the 7th Season, so sorry. Let's pretend that happened anyways, Thanks!