CH 6

WASSUP!! Hello there reader! I am back!!! Sorry I haven't been posting, of course I can't have much motivation or ideas, but I'll try😓
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

3rd Person Pov

Walking down a dark alleyway. The man with the hood walked, taking out a mirror. He chanted some kind of magic as the mirror transforms, showing a Daemo lady with blonde hair. "Did you complete the task I have given you Zex." The lady asked. "Yes, I completed it." Zex replied. "Good. Now... Get the boy." She said firmly "Yes Lady Bish." Zex ended the chanted call (Idk what's it's called 💀). Zex puts back on his hood and walks out of the alleyway

Back at the hospital

Peirce and the others were in the waiting room of the hospital, hoping Ein would be fine. They've been waiting for a while now and they are starting to get worried. Just then, the nurse came in and Peirce immediately stood up. "Is he okay!?" Peirce asked worriedly. The others also stood up. "Well, he has many injuries and in a bad statue, but for the most part, he will survive." The doctor exclaimed. They sigh from relive. "When will he fully heal?" Ava asked. "In a few, 5 or 6 months." The nurse said. "Will we be able to see him?" Peirce added in. "Well, I suppose so. So you may see him, but only for an hour."

They went into Ein's room. Once they were inside, they saw Ein laying in the bed, not awake and bandaged up for the most part. The first one to walk over was Peirce, standing next to Ein. Noi walked over and lightly patted Peirce on the back, trying to comfort him. They spent a few moments in the room before finally leaving. They walked out of the hospital. Asch saw someone in a cloak rushing into the hospital, but he didn't think much of it and continued walking with the others to the car.

Zex walked inside the hospital and sneaked into Ein's room. Quick, grabbed Ein and just jumped out the window. The doctor and nurse ran into the room, seeing Zex jumping out the window with Ein. "No, drop the boy!"

But it was too late, they were already gone

Ava and the Daemos got back to the apartment. Just then, Ava got a phone call. "Who is it?" Rhys asked. "It's the hospital?" Ava answered the phone.

"Hello, is this Ava?" The person on the other line asked. "Uh, yes, what is it?" Ava asked. The Daemos came close, listening in.

"Well, your friend Ein has been taken by a hoodied man."

"What!?" Ava screamed. Pierce immediately rushed out of the apartment. "Pierce!" Ava yelled out as she ended the call. "Rhys, Asch, go follow Pierce!" Ava quickly said to them as she called up her dads to tell them about the news and make missing posters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! I'm back with an update! This was kinda rush and it's not as long so I'm sorry 😭 I couldn't think of anything else so I asked my friend Rain_fruitDragon for help, make sure to check them out! Have a nice day or night! :D