16

Y/n: I am the same girl whom Jungkook insulted and called ugly on the day of the last exam of the college.

Jimin: let me remember..............

Yes, I remember, you are that University topper whom I met at the airport that day?

Y/n: yes i am that one.

Jimin: But on your face?

Y/n: Yes there were marks but I got them treated and now my face is completely fine.
This is the reason, I am asking you whether Jungkook really loves me or is just pretending.

Jimin: Look, I started talking to you that day at the airport, you didn't even listen to me and you ran away from there.

Y/n: Because Jungkook had come there, he would have started insulting me again, so I ran away from there.

Jimin: No, he doesn't insult you, he is a very nice person.

Y/n: But he insulted me in college, so how can I consider him a good person?

Jimin: He insulted you because he was not in a good mood that day, he got scolded by his dad and when he heard all this, he took out all his anger on you. He did not want to said you all this, he wanted to apologize to you but you did not come to college again and did not come to college even on the day of graduation. That day when we met at the airport, I just wanted to tell you that Jungkook wanted to apologize to you, I thought he would be late so I apologized instead.
Now please you forget about the past and focus on today. He loves you very much from the first day he saw you at the party.

Y/n: But I still don't believe he loves me.

Jimin: That's fine, I have a plan, Bring your ear here and listen carefully.
.......................................

Y/n: okay that's good.

After some time....

Jk pov

I was sitting in my cabin looking at some files then I got a call from a unknown number, I picked up and The person whose number was said....

??: Are you mr jeon jungkook.

Jk: yes i'm jungkook who are you.

??: I am Miss Choi y/n's secretary. Sir something has happened to mam, She has been admitted to xxx hospital.

Jk: I'm coming right over take care of her.

Y/n pov

Secretary: Mam, Jungkook sir is coming.

Y/n: Jimin let's go to the hospital and let's see what happens next.

Jimin: Why don't you believe someone? Didn't you see how restless he became? And why you have to go to the hospital?

Y/n: Now when I send him to the hospital, I can't sit comfortably otherwise I too will have to go and I want to see how much he cares for me.
Secretary, come on, bring the car, Jimin, if you also want to go, then let's go, otherwise stay here.