Harriet in Russia...

Don't forget to vote and leave comments..

◉⁠‿⁠◉

Author's pov

   He kicked the gun off Blake's hand and soon the rest of the guys too started fighting back... As Sebastian had more people by his side they took down both Blake and Dean after few minutes of fight. Harriet was unable to move seeing her father and brother bleeding and on gunpoint of Sebastian

    " You smart ass old man, you really thought you can kill me and destroy the hudsons.. " He said and kicked Blake in his stomach making him vomit mouth full of blood.

    " NO...!! Dad...! " Harriet yelled and ran towards her father.

    " Dad.. Dad.. Are you ok..! " She helped her dad up and that's when Sebastian pulled her hair from behind in a fist.

   " Aahhh...!! " Harriet winched in pain.

   " Bastard leave my sister or else I will kill you with my bare hands. " Dean shouted angrily and received a punch in the face.

   " What's the hurry bro, let me taste her and once I am satisfied I might- " Before he could complete Dean got up and kicked him hard and as a result Sebastian landed on the floor , as expected Sebastian's minions beat the shit out of Dean and Harriet couldn't help but cry and beg to let her brother go...

    " Don't cry baby girl, they won't kill your father and brother until I order them to... You want to save them, you want them alive..!? " He asked Harriet and she nodded her head desperately.

    " Good girl, you just have to open your legs for me and they will be free. " He said with a dirty evil smile , Blake and Dean began to shout for which they were shoved on the floor...

    Harriet begged for her father and brother's life and she was not ready to give her sanity either but Sebastian had his eyes on her... He dragged her to his bedroom and left the door open so that Blake and Dean could hear their princess's screams.

    He threw her on the bed and hovered over her body and started grazing on her neck biting and kissing her neck like a wild animal... Harriet was resisting hard which made him annoyed and he slapped her hard across her right cheeks .

    " I thought to go easy on you whore but you don't deserve it... Let me first enjoy  fucking your cunt and then one by one my boys will take turn to fuck your pussy, let's see how many dicks you can refuse... " He said and Harriet started crying and begging but he locked her both hands and legs with the bed.

    " Young master... He found out, we are doomed." Percy came running and informed Sebastian...

    It was surely the worst day of his life and now he had to run for his life... He jumped out the window whereas Byrn and Percy also raced behind their young master to save their life.

    Blake and Dean who were semiconscious heard the name Morris from the other guys mouth and crawled their weak bodies to the kitchen that was the most near by place they could go, getting into Morris's hand doesn't only means death but a cruel merciless death and nobody wants to get caught by him. The father and son duo hide in one of the cabinets each and lost their conscious as well...

    Few seconds later Morris entered the mansion with Damian and Jarvis only to find it empty... He was fuming in anger, they tried to fool the mafia king but couldn't for too long. Well ultimately Morris found out that Sebastian was still alive and had already escaped.

    " Damian search the house and i want every single information about that bastard... " He said and went back to his mansion.

    Damian, Jarvis and the other guys searched the whole house and found two things... One was very important and second seemed like one to them.

     Damian went back to the mansion with both the things he found in the Hudson mansion... He knocked on Morris's study room and went inside with the first thing.

    " Master this are the papers I found from Sebastian's room... It clearly means he was the supplier of the drugs in Russia and also behind your parent's accident."

    Morris clenched his jaw tight and hit the desk hard with his fist...

   " That bastard Lawrence did everything on purpose to safe his bastard son..! "

   " Master we also found a... girl in Sebastian's room. Our boys said she seems to be Sebastian's women and that bastard left her behind when he found we were coming for them. " Jarvis said entering the study room after knocking.

    " That fucker had a women... Take her to Russia with us. " He said with his lunatic smirk.

    The next day they all left for Russia leaving some of the guys in Italy to keep searching for Sebastian...

   Morris was again Arthur , the world renowned business man... As soon as he came back he got busy in his office work and parents who were still in critical condition, he didn't even meet the girl they brought from Italy thinking she was Sebastian's women.

     The girl was none other then Harriet and she was kept in the basement of Arthur's mansion... Poor girl had no idea what was going on , she tried yelling and  shouting at them but no use they threw her in the basement and shut the door.

      On the other hand Arthur went to the hospital to see his parents but it didn't go as he thought the things should have been.

     " Mr Arthur your Dad had a severe spinal injury and he will never be able to walk again... " the doctor spoke carefully and Arthur clenched his hands into a tight fist.

    " What about Mrs Raynott doctor..!? " Damian asked the question which Arthur wanted to...

    " I am sorry but she slipped into coma... " The doctor said timidly.

    There was a choking silence and then suddenly Arthur hit the wall with his fist and each and every person there shuddered in terror... He turned and left for his mansion with pure anger and boiling larva inside.

     He walked into the hallway while emitting dangerous aura and murderous look on his face...

    " It's been three days my parents gotten into accident and that bastard Sebastian is still alive... Find him as soon as possible and bring him or else I will tear each of you with my bare hands... " He roared in anger, the guys bowed their head down and sprinted to work.

    A fuming Arthur was going to his study with Damian and Jarvis following him like scared puppies , just then a girl bumped into Arthur's chest...

    🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Hope you like the chapter..

_Chris💛