Characters Description

༶•┈┈⛧┈

( Ekaansh's Family) :-

Vivaan Raichand:-The founder of Raichand Group and Companies. Very ruthless and cold hearted. Married to Shreya. Has 2 children Ekaansh and Viaanshi . Loves his both children but more protective towards Viaanshi.

Shreya Raichand:- Wife of Vivaan. Is a sweet lady but because of her mistakes she lost everyone close to her including her husband and children. Now can't do anything to repent her mistakes.

Yuvaansh Raichand:-
Younger brother of Vivaan . Admires him the most. Very successful business man . Loves his family the most.
Married to Aradhna Who was his college sweetheart.
Has twins Avyaan and Ayaan But loves Viaanshi the most. In fact every one does. He had adopted his friend's son after his death 'Siddharth

Aradhna Raichand :- A very calm and sweet lady. Always tries to make everyone happy. But due to a reason she has distanced herself from shreya. So simply She just ignores her.

Ayaan Raichand:- son of Yuvaansh and Aradhana. A fun loving and easy going person, at the same time scary for ones who dare to hurt his loved ones, Especially his princess.

Avyaan Raichand:- the twin of Ayaan is fifteen minutes younger than him. Little introvert types, doesn't like to open up to the unknown people. Doesn't like to talk that much. But can do anything just for Viaanshi.

Siddharth Raichand:-
Adopted child of Aradhna and Yuvansh. Loves them to his core. Always tries to follow their footsteps. A foodie, jolly and at the same time a fitness freak type of a person. Can die or kill anyone for Viaanshi.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

(Aarushi's Family) :-

Manik kapoor:- Single Father of Aarushi. Doesn't care about her at all. Doesn't have any time for her. He is Always busy in his business. Ignores her presence like a plague.

Nandini Kapoor:- late mother of Aarushi.

________________

Prologue would be updated soon.

Till then take care🥰

Love you all❤❤

Thank you🌹

****************************