Meeting Haiku Pt1(WIP)

Authors note: This is a big, scenery based remake of my old story "Meeting Haiku Moyoyama".

3,2,1. Bshhhhhhhhhhhhh

Approaching the metal sealed door, you take a notice of your seemingly passive surroundings, then direct your attention to the door. Its darkly faded shaded exterior casts an array on the doorway behind it, showing the numbers 5,7,5. This must be the right patient to interview and admit for hospitalized proof care.

Unfortunately, the door is budged, and another thing, no one has been here for quite some time since the initial first day of opening, so you sighed and decided to huff yourself over to the window, and searching the drawers for a useful gadget, before grabbing a big ole safety hammer from there and grinning to yourself.

Oh now this, this'll be easy peasy as long as I play my cards rightttt... You think as you hold it up to the top of the glass. "No, too risky there." So you hold it down to the bottom of the glass. "No, not here either, it'd cause too much of a mess..." You grumble as u settle for the middle. But before you can get a tap in, a large loud thud is heard from the other side of the glass. "What the-"

Then you hear it. The patient you were sent to find is now speaking right at you through the glass. "Heyyyy what's up doc! Or is that up dog? No no wait wait- I think somethingns up with me! Yea yea that's it hahahaha..."

You feel your heart beat out of your chest as you stare right into his glittery pupils, sparkling and buzzing around his eyes as he glances rapidly around the glass to try to see you, but to no avail can he ever see what's out there, so he resorts to harshly banging his fist onto it. You jump at this and it looks like you have to take another pill to exert the calming energy throughout your body again. "Ahem... patient number 567, step away from the window so we can safely break it up and enter in there-

"Safe? Safe is just another word for crazy batshit pain that'll be brought right to me right now!" Haiku interrupts, then he feels another shock to his many collars around his waist, and sulks down from the heat. "...But please, just enter and help..." He says as he steps back till his body hides away among the dirty foggy mess from inside.

You seethe and grit your sharp teeth, causing them to prick at your cheeks as you snatch up your hammer once again, and this time don't hesitate to swivel around the handle and strike the glass harshly. This instantly breaks and flings every piece of the shards around and onto you. Yet you're smarter than this system, because you're wearing a high quality armor based tech. Lucky me for keeping this all in check before I got here...

You then take a long hesitant step right over through the window. And all you can even make out in the biggest fog imagine is the different shapes and sizes of crumpled, uncrumpled, and cut up papers stringing with lines of unusual text.