Story 1 - Hales and Con have a friendly disagreement.

HALES'S POV

I wakes up to gunshots outside my window once again "Not this shit again." I gets up to look out the window only to see some homeless fatso slob naked running down the street. I grab out my phone to send a snap to con of the man with the caption; "Look it's you". I put my phone down to get ready for school and shower.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CON'S POV

I'm woken up by the snap I was sent, but like always, I'm too lazy to wake up for school and i'll definitely lay in bed for another hour. 

1 Hour later

*Incoming call from Hales*   I jump up and answer the phone angrily "What do u want??" I say. "Where tf are you?? Class started HALF AN HOUR AGO and I DON'T SEE YOU IN OUR CLASS?" 

"I woke up late you shouldn't be so surprised.." I reply

"Idgaf bitch did you see the snap I sent you? Get ur lazy ass up and come to school" Hales woke up angrier than usual today.

"See u soon." I end the call and open her snap to see her insulting me hard, but I don't care I'm used to her shit. 

I get out of bed not having time to shower or put on much makeup because I know Hales would have a go at me for it like the selfish bitch she is. Always wanting things her way. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HALES POV

"God that lazy bitch fr I don't wanna be stuck here alone! Why isn't she like everybody else and actually get to school on time" I whisper to myself.

I see this girl I've never seen before walking up to me

"Hello, are you Haylee?" She says 

"Yes I am, who tf are you and what do you want" I reply

"My name's Layla, I'm a new student here." She says

"Ok? What does that have to do with me at all?" I reply

"Oh the teacher said you're supposed to help me around the school, he mentioned something about you threatening another teacher with fart bombs and this was your punishment." She says

"Whatever." I remember the teacher saying he was going to give me a punishment, I was expecting it to be a lot worse than just helping out a new student though. 

Layla takes a seat next to me, I shuffle my seat over a bit. 

"That's Con's seat you can't sit there." I tell her 

"There's only 2 seats on this table and the teacher said to stay with you, I don't know where else to go." She replies 

"I don't care get off my table go sit somewhere else you can go one fucking class without me I'll just help you at lunch." I say

Layla looks upset with what I just said but i don't care LOLLL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CON'S POV

I finish getting ready and get on the bus that takes me to school. 

*notification sound* 

I grab out my phone to see a text from Hales, She's probably having a go at me for being 40 minutes late, I don't open it because I'm not in the mood.

I get off the bus and walk to class only to see Hales looking at me like she wants to hang herself.

"At least I came to school today, you should be grateful " I tell her as I sit down next to her

"You bitch you nearly had some random girl steal your seat, You should be grateful." She answers

"What girl?" I ask surprised because nobody wants to sit next to her other than me and our other friend, Mikaela who's just as bad as she is.

"The new girl over there in front of us, I think her name's Layla. The teacher is making me help her out as a punishment for threatening Mr Ahmed with fart spray. She tried to sit next to me but I told her to get off our table and to go sit somewhere else, now she's sitting with the guy that picks his nose.." She answers.

To be honest I'm not in the mood for Haylee's shit today and the way she treats other people so I just give her a dirty look and ignore her, but of course she can't let go off the smallest things and has to make a big deal out of it.

"Did you just give me a dirty look?" She says

"You should be more nicer to people, this is why nobody likes you because you're always a bitch to everyone for no reason." I answer, not caring what I said because I was already in a bad mood.

"Really?" She says looking blankly at me "Well Con the reason nobody likes you either is because you're obsessed with emo boys and you smell like shit"

I slap Hales in the face. I was already pissed off today and I wasn't going to cop her shit. The whole class is turned to face us now. 

"The fuck did you just slap me?" She gets out of her chair 

"I'm sick of you, you're not fun to be around all you do is talk smack about people who did nothing to you." I also get up

The teacher went to go take a shit, so It was just us and the whole class looking at us

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HALES'S POV

She slapped me, I didn't expect that from my best friend. She was probably mad at the insult I threw at her this morning saying she looked like that fatso slob homeless man running down my street. But I wasn't wrong. 

I slap her back harder than she slapped me leaving a slight red mark on her cheek. 

She looked angrier than I had ever seen her

She lunges at me and we both get into a big punch on in front of the whole class 

While we're throwing our hands on each other, I realize Something. We're on the 4th floor. If anybody fell from this height they would die, and that's when it hit me. I was sick of this bitch so I picked her up and threw her out the window. 

the whole class is screaming and cursing at me at this point. I don't know why a teacher hasn't came yet. But I realized it would be the end of me once a teacher does come and see what's going on.

I move closer to the window I had just murdered someone with and look down. I see Con at the bottom in a pool of blood. I feel instant regret so I jump down with and take my life with her. 

As I'm falling down I see in the next floor window, my teacher jerking off in the storage room. Now I know why he was taking so long to get back.

My weight hit the ground and I died

THE END.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------