MUST READ !

I'm just a girl 🎀 who just want some comfort so here I am with my imagination and fictional world

People say oh ! You should live in reality you should not escape from it and I'm like seriously ? why ? If reality is not giving you peace what is wrong in being delusional ? Aren't we doing everything to get some peace of mind, what's wrong ? If I just want peace for a moment, anyways kuchh to log kahenge logo ka kaam hai kehna I just want to say bhaad mai jao saalon who cares about your opinion, not me bitch ! So ya this is how you are going to response if someone is trying to tell you how your flaws, opinions, choices, the way you do things can be " perfect " just say han chal chal tere baap ko mt Sikha, easy, and if my girl is sensitive or vo gusse Mai bhi ro deti hai then chilllll ! Just mu Tod de saamne Wale ka who is stopping you from cry Just Do not take any kind of criticism. What was the point of saying these things Aaaa...so....The..... reason...was... Aaaaa.... Nothing, just want to tell you, you are my readers so you are not going to be manipulated by these society that's it !!!

Your author can be high on oxygen at anytime, bohot aalsi hun, I always do things according to me only and vade ki pakki to bachpan se hi nhi hun mummy ko 5 baje bolke raat ke 2 baje uth kr preshaan krti thi ( when I was 3 months old hihi ), I'll answer your questions related to story or anything you want to say just dm me on ig.

Copy right disclaimer ✧

All content in this story, including aesthetics, lines, and storyline, is the intellectual property of the author. Any unauthorized copying or reproduction of elements from this work is strictly prohibited. Respect the creative effort put into this story and refrain from duplicating or appropriating any part of it without explicit permission.

Introduction

Hello!! People ♡

Welcome to the enchanting world of story writing crafted by me. I am starting My journey into the realm of imagination. With an open heart and a pen dipped in dreams, I invite you into the embrace of my imagination, where every word is a canvas of my paintings. Join this passionate author as they weave tales that dance between reality and fantasy. Embrace the magic of a new writer and get ready to be captivated by the wonders that unfold on the pages of my first literary creation.

AUTHOR'S Note :

These are some points I would like to tell you first, before beginning the story please read them carefully.

• Everything is fiction, It has nothing to do with real life, if you find this story disturbing at any point then stop reading on then only.

I'm a learner, who is learning this author thing, who is trying to portray my imagination into words so it can happen where you don't like my imagination or it disturbs you then please don't go further.

• Any mean or hate comments will be deleted so noone have to waste their time on it, i will not tolerate any kind of nonsense.

• Remember that I'm not a " professional writer " so my story is not flawless, I can make mistakes, sure I will. Kindly accept my flaws and me, I'll be grateful for that.

• English is not my first language so I'm sure, I'll make grammar mistakes so I apologise for that if I'm wrong somewhere in future.

• This story contain - slut shaming, Violence, abusive language, sexual assault, past trauma, murder etc.

Triggered warring - some chapters have 16+ secenc, only for adults so kindly skip that chapter if you feel uncomfortable.

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

So, Are you all ready for this enchanted journey ?

You know what this the first time I'm writing so I'm kinda nervous I mean who would not ? because deep down everyone wants to be perfect but perfection is a myth in my opinion and the actual question is hona hi kyu hai perfect ? thode flaws ke saath rahen is fascinating isn't it ? i mean once you all will understand that they are not flaws they are something that makes you different, you have your own identity because of them only, they are definitely something you guys will always adore. So The journey you guys are singing up for will have many flaws.

Are you ready to be with me in my entire journey, if yes then let's start it together !!!!

Reminder- drink tears save water, that's our moto.

Thankyou for reading till the end 🌺💕