Intro (kinda)

I hate myself; I had absolutely no idea about this. What's going to happen? I was simply. Doing a job. To save up, To move out of this. Awful town. You're either religious or not. Or you're hiding that you're not religious. Saying, showing, or doing anything nonreligious will get you immediately exiled. Or shunned from this town. Everyone's tight-knit. Everyone knows everybody. And especially my parents. We are. The Roberts. The best house on the block. Is a preacher. Mother is. A teacher. And I. And it was perfect. Spawn. Of Satan that came out of my mother's body. 18 years of mentally draining. Perfectness. Well. Almost. I guess I should get straight into this. I was always. "Experimenting with myself" Immediately, I knew what that meant. From friends in high school, I started at a young age. Of 15. It was the most rebellious thing I could get away with. See, unless they wanted to be called a perv. I started to explore more. When I hit the age of 16, I would look it up. Watch it. And learn. How do you make somebody quiver for you? That's all I wanted. After hearing that, You have to be a virgin until marriage. and your wedding night was the best night to experience. But you have kids, and then you're stuck there. Unless you want to divorce and it gets all over town and everyone goes crazy and bananas. And then one of y'all leaves town, and the other is comforted by friends, family, and anyone willing to talk to them. That's not what I wanted with my life. And believe me, I have tried. I've had eligible suitors lined up at my door since I was 17, and I have turned down every single one of them. But obviously, I gave them the good old Christian. Fair shot. I gave them a first date. We talked about all the hard-hitting stuff. And. All these men were carbon copies of each other, so I got bored after the 58th date. (I can't believe I survived that long.) Parents were mainly encouraging this because they thought for the longest time that I was a lesbian. Which they said they were OK with. But you know. When your parents are being. a little bit untruthful. Yeah, I got that vibe immediately. I don't mind what other people do in their private lives. Or what? Race is their origin. They come from the sexuality that they have. It doesn't really matter for me. All I know is that I want to get out there and experience it. So that's when I got car privileges. I looked up the nearest. "scandalous place" And. I got hired. To help fulfill. Other people's fantasies. Which I was fulfilling my own. With them. And yes, this was going fine for about four months until.An interesting classmate of mine, Lorenzo, found out my secret. And he threatened to tell. Btts. He had other plans in mind. For me.