《Day 1》

5:00AM, bistro
No one's POV:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rody was biking to the bistro he was told to work at, he enter the place after parking (idk?) his bike somewhere. He saw a ravenette standing infront of him, crossing his arms. Rody thinks this guy look like a vampire for no reasons.

"Oh wow, you actually showed up for training-" He said, quite suprised. "On time, too!" Rody said with a smile, but he could feel that the male eyerolled or something. "Barely." the ravenette then said, with a sarcastic tone or thats what rody thinked, he then continued "This is highly sought after position. Be grateful you're even getting the benefit of being told how to do your job."  "Your resume showed many... many jobs in the service industry so I assume you already have some of this down." "Though I'm choosing to ignore the rate at which you got new positions-" Rody listened carefully to what he said, but soon get offended by what he said after that sentence, he then cut him off "Hey! Having 28 industry jobs over the course of seven years is pretty impressive when you think about it." He said, and he can hear the scoff escape the male lips, then he said again with a less-impressive tone "And even less impressive, when you think about it for 5 seconds more than that." Then he went back into the main part of the topic again.

"But with those jobs you likely already know how to seat custormers-" rody listened, and followed what he told him to do.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah timeskip when finishing the turtorial or smt
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After finishing the training, he began acturally serving custormers and taking orders, it was like a loop. One custormers after another.

It was now end of day 1, rody was about to leave the place just then he heard vincent behind him. "I left some leftovers for you, rody." He turned around, seeing the plate wrapped in tenfoil (idk) in vincent hands. He smiled, and took the plate from him. (the food is made of rody gf don't tell him 🤩) He smiled, and thank him, then said his farewell to his boss.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At rody's apartment
Midnight
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rody woke up from a nightmare, he looked around in a panik, then signed in relief. He did feel hungry tho, so he went to his fridge and opended it, only too see the leftovers vincent gave him. He got the plate (it was green onion rolls yum yum), and heat it up, careful not to burn it like how he did with his cerial, after heating it up he eats it. It tasted bittersweet, and he did not like it one bit, but he still finished it and went back to sleep. Somehow the taste acturally felt comforting.

He wonder when manon is gonna visit him again

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 1 ending...

Yalll im in my dead plate phase