The original ending

"FATHER" Lloyd runs over to his father as he watches him get shot to the ground by the Crystal king.

Lloyd slides on the ground to his father side saying "father please stay awake please I need you"

Garmadom brings his hand up holding Lloyd's cheek saying "I am sorry my dear son, but it's my time to go"

"No father I need you. We we're starting to get along with each other again"

"Lloyd listen to me" Lloyd looks to his father who continues talking "I may be leaving you, but you need to defeat the Crystal king AND SHOW THEM WHAT ARE FAMILY IS MADE OF"

Garmadon body then goes limp and Lloyd hugs his father body tight crying and yells "NO NO FATHER I AM NOT READY FOR YOU TO LEAVE ME."

Lloyd all of a sudden feels an uncanny amount of rage for the Crystal king and his followers.

Standing up Lloyd feels pain all over as his body is covered in a dark purple smoke and when he emerges he roars in anger. Also with an extra pair of arms and a set of horns.

Looking at the crystal king with rage he starts blasting him with his powers of destruction. It looked like he had the upper hand until the king was able to shoot a blast at Lloyd knocking him back, but Lloyd got up angrier than before.

This kept going until Lloyd got fed up and mixed his power's together shooting the King back away from the large crystal.

"It seems you are a lot stronger than I thought you little boy"

But Lloyd didn't say anything back he just growled at him as he kept blasting the king until the king was on the ground.

Lloyd then walks over to him and growls "this is for my father" Lloyd then proceeds to summon his sword and stabs it into his chest and then cuts his head off.

Lloyd roars in victory and then says "I hope you are ready Crystal Council I am coming for you"

_________________________

Harumi hides behind a large crystal to hide from the ongoing battle.

But she then hears a loud roar and looking around the crystal where she sees Lloyd turn into a monster.

She then watches the battle of Oni which was intense.

Once the king was defeated she was surprised because she thought he wouldn't be defeated, but then she realized Lloyd was holding a sword over his head while looking ready to kill.

Once Lloyd plunged into her kings chest killing him, she realizes Lloyd is not himself anymore and will kill anyone who was apart of the council.

'I need to tell the ninja even if they won't trust me'

Harumi was about to leave and checked on Lloyd one more time before leavening, but noticed that Lloyd was not there.

'Where the fuck is he' she walked backwards and then turned around running away until she ran into something hard falling to the ground. Looking up she was shaking as she sees Lloyd as he looks down at her with killer instinct.

She started to scoot away from Lloyd. As she was backing away she noticed he was covered in blood and then looked at his one hand to see he was holding the head of the Crystal king.

'Oh my god he is really out to kill' Harumi was starting to get scared of Lloyd, cause this was not the same person she betrayed that night. This was a killer monster.