Mother's Mourning

Thor age 14

978AD Monday
My mother has been taking me on walks through the woods of Asgard, she gave me this journal and said no one is weak to document their training. I enjoy our walks, she talks sweet to me I feel like she knows me best but my father tells me in god training that I must only listen to him and use my powers to be a monster. I don't want to be a monster..his monster

978AD Tuesday
Mother has been telling me she wants to escape to Jötunheimr with all the other giants but I think it's unfair to not tell father I know he isn't nice but it's not right to abandon him. I want to see Jötunheimr but I want to train to lead the Æsir for father once I am worthy. It's not fair...

978AD Wednesday
Father took me out today and he spoke to me and Hugin and Munin followed. I like the birds I feel like I can tell Hugin and Munin my darkest secrets, they are like brothers to me. Much more than Baldr and Höðr.
They just irritate me. Father showed me the new hammer he got welded by the dwarf brothers, he showed me the hammers powers and then placed the hammer on a stone and said "only those who are worthy may lift this hammer." And he turned and said "complete whatever training you feel is nessesary and the hammer is yours." That hammer looks so cool I could beat all of the hel walkers in hel with it.

978AD Thursday
Today I was walking out of my room and Hugin and Munin lead me to the
Gungnir spear. Father has never spoke about possessing such a powerful weapon. i grabbed it and ran. Hugin and Munin following close after me, I ran to my room and his the spear under my bed. Then mother walks in she tells me about how her plans have changed she is willing to stay in Asgard and she left my room quickly after. What is wrong with my mother.

Thor's Diary On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara