three

003 — poison ivy

003 — poison ivy

season one —
episode three

"There's plenty of upside to being the spawn of the fabulously wealthy, but the downside, super successful parents expect nothing less from their offspring and when it comes to college that means the Ivy's

It's more than just getting into college, it's setting a course for the rest of your life and for those few who aren't legacies, the pressures are no less. When parents have sacrificed for their children's future, what kid would want to let them down?"

✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚

KENNEDY CHECKS HERSELF OVER in the mirror making sure her school uniform is on correctly and sitting right before looking behind her seeing Anastasia sitting on her bed reading one of the magazines Kennedy has sitting on her nightstand.

"Does this look okay?" Kennedy asks motioning to the differently styled uniform, Anastasia smiles brightly at the design and nods her head.

"Yes, gosh you can style absolutely anything perfectly, I'm so jealous" Anastasia states.

Kennedy smiles, "Thank you, Stas" said girl says before looking at her watch, "Crap, we're going to be late, come on" Kennedy states clapping her hands together.

Knowing the assembly is close to being over and the interviews are happening at the school.

Kennedy already organised for fashion design school since one of her number one fashion designers have offered her a summer program due to her amazing designs.

Anastasia and Kennedy rush into the school seeing the students all leaving the assembly.

"Good luck today, Stas" Kennedy states waving as she rushes off into the other direction where she knows Vivian Hawthorne is awaiting for her in a private room to discuss the summer fashion school.

Lifeline ✶ Nate ArchibaldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara