Beginning

The birds sang as the morning began.

The sun rose more and more up into the sky as time passed.

The tree leaves moving in the wind.

As the boy lead in his bed, head on pillow still very fast asleep.

Who knew what adventure awaited him when that alarm went off that morning.

Freddy woke up to his alarm, which was playing a really load chicken sound over and over again, like how a rooster would normally do when the sun would come up.

He sat up, looked at his phone.

He checked the time, his eyes went wide.

"8:20?! AHHH I'M GOING YO BE LATE!!" He yelled as loud as he could.

Freddy wasn't a really big fan of school, in fact he found it to be a waste of time. But his parents would yell at him if he didn't go, and he hated it when they do that.

He quietly got changed and made his way down stairs.

His parents weren't home.

They're never home.

He checked the fridge, and of course he had run out of chicken! Now he has to make a quick stop before going to school!

'Might as well go to a KFC or something...' He thought.

As he walked to school, he found himself lost in his playlist not paying attention to the world around him, of he did pay attention he would have noticed one of the kids from his school getting bullied cause of his outfit, but it's not like it's his fault it's the school's mascot after all, it's dress code for the school cheerleaders.

Frdddy continued until he got to the gate, he stopped and realised, he forgot to stop by and order some chicken! Sometimes people think he's dumb cause he keeps forgetting things, and sometimes he believes them.

"Damn It!" He threw his bag on the ground, "Can't even remember one stupid chicken!"

He sighed loudly, tomorrow's the schools big final soccer game, lucky it isn't today or everyone would be hearing his stomach scream at him to eat something instead of hearing the game.

Something he gets made fun of, his... weight.. he isn't to ashamed by it, in fact he doesn't really care what other people think about him, as long as they don't actually touch him where he's sensitive then he's ok.

He grabbed his bag, and entered the school, before the bell rang, he had absolutely no time to go to the cafeteria to quickly order something! He sometimes hates life cause of his unfair it treats him.

As Freddy sat in the first class he noticed a kid next to him who had recently looked like he'd be attacked by a pack of wolves, he reached over and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey! You alright?" He asked.

The boy looked at him, his face was covered by his hair, but Freddy could tell he was hiding a black eye under there, he knows he's had multiple before.

"You got in a fight?" He said curiously.

He boy shook his head, "No.. I was just getting picked on y'know, the usual!" He said.

Freddy wished he hadn't understood that, but he did. Getting picked on is one of the most easiest things to happen to you at this school, it's not a surprise that nearly every kid says that.

"Hey, um.. do you wanna talk? Like at Lunch? Maybe..." Freddy asked him.

"Sorry.. but.. I can't.. I promised my friend I'd have lunch with her." He said.