Backstory

So basically this is a Richie x reader situation I'm going to do every loser x reader story and requested ones as well so feel free to recommend stories. <3

Yn is a simple girl who had lived in a big city basically her entire life well except when she moved to derry, Maine when she was 13. She dreaded every second in school in New York because everyone called her trashmouth. She hated the name because she new it was true she had adhd so every time she would talk more would come out and everyone made fun of her. She thought a new start in derry would be better but little did she know she would go through a lot over the whole summer especially July.

"Everything is packed mom" I called out "Ok good can you please tell your brother to get up" my mom yelled up the stairs "yea sure" I yelled back. I went and got my older brother up he is only 3 years older than me so it's not that big of an age gap. We all got in the car and I had the whole backseat to my self because my mom has no idea where she is going and Aidan has to help her.
I was in the back seat listening to bust a move on my (whatever the hell it's called) then fell asleep. "We're here" my mom said waking me up from my beauty nap. (😒) "do we really have to look be here" I asked "yes yes we do now go take your things up to your room and unpack" my mom said. I went up stairs and my room was fairly big definitely bigger than that old apartment. I sighed and sat down on the floor unpacking everything. I then picked up a family picture of me my mom dad and Aidan. My dad had passed a couple years after I was born in a car accident. It broke my mom she was in her room and never left for a week didn't even eat for weeks. But ever since she decided we were moving she has been happy so that's good I guess. I mean I didn't really had friends so- " hey mom wants you" Adian interrupted my thoughts "ok" I said getting up and walking through the hall. "What's up mom" I asked "oh i want you to go around town and meet new people before you go to school tomorrow" she said "really are you fucking serious" I asked angrily "watch your mouth and yes I'm serious go now" she said sternly. Guess I'm out to make new 'friends'.