Part 1... marige

Listen to song for the best experience !!!!! Anyways
.. The fic..

Nikolai was litsneting to oppa gangem stule in his headphones..... He alwaus wanted to do the dance with his crushy wushy mushy pookie smookie wookie boo bear fyodor... He closed his eyes in his room as he imaged the scene..... His delusions.... His hallucinations... His mental illness taking over him...

Untill he realized he wasnt actually in his room he was OUTAIDE. NEXT TO A HILICOPTER. he realized... He impriosnoned his 1 nd onlt true love... He prays ans prays that his demon russian twink femboy rat man outsmarts the goro sketch light yagami fusion and gets to play his davaorite song with him... Untill he sees..

The silloute of a rat.. And then more rats... And then... MORE RATS.. and then.... His rat... Dyodrmdovemsky ..... Fyodr..
Nikolai knew this was a cause for celebration...

"WOOHOO MY BIG GARUDIAN SWEATUY ALPHA BOYFRIEND ERR I MEAM BESTIE MADE IT !!! :DDD"
"What ths fuck"
Nikolai coudl her hims ay in the distacance.. Oh the silly man!!!!

"Fyringdor... Since u made it.. Heres ur rewards...."
Nikolai.. GETS DOWN ON ONE KNEE ❓❓❗❓❗❓⁉ and opens a suitcase....

Inside of it is a mini sepaker... Blasting oppa gamayem style by spy.PSY ...

"Will you.... Dance with me 😩😩😫???????"
"He'll yes.. This truly bungod my stray dogs nikolai..."
"Yayyyhnejhwhehe"

Thats when his dreams bmcame true... They both did the dance... And fjry wedw happy ever aggyer.