i cant get off the toilet

He had been using the toilet for far too long and couldn't seem to get off of it. He tried everything he could think of - wiggling, shifting his weight, even counting to ten - but nothing worked. He was trapped.

Feeling helpless and embarrassed, Ray decided to call his friend Scott Cawthon for help. Scott was a game developer and creator of the popular "Five Nights at Freddy's" series, but Ray knew he was also a problem solver and a good friend.

"Scott, I need your help," Ray said when Scott answered the phone. "I'm stuck on the toilet and I can't get off. Can you come over and help me?"

Scott was surprised but didn't hesitate to help his friend. He quickly made his way to Ray's house and found him still stuck on the toilet.

"Okay, let's see what we can do here," Scott said, trying not to laugh.

Together, the two friends worked to free Ray from the toilet. They tried pushing, pulling, and even using a plunger, but nothing seemed to work.

Scott had an idea to use olive oil to help Ray slide off the toilet seat. However, when they tried to apply the oil, it turned out that the bottle was empty. They searched through the kitchen but couldn't find any other oil. Scott suggested using soap instead, but that didn't work either.

Feeling defeated, the two friends sat down to think of another solution. Suddenly, Ray had an idea. He instructed Scott to bring a chair to the bathroom and then tried to stand up from the toilet by using the chair as support. But as he tried to push himself up, the chair slipped and he fell back onto the toilet.

Scott burst out laughing and Ray couldn't help but laugh too, despite feeling embarrassed. They realized that sometimes, even the best of friends can't solve every problem. In the end, Ray managed to free himself from the toilet by simply waiting for a little while longer. From that day on, he made sure to never spend too long on the toilet again.