[16] Plan

TOMORROW

Isagi wake up and seeing himself in different room. Right, of course. Sae and Rin wasn't able to share a room with him after they're married so he stay with the same room as Nagi and Reo. Reo sleep on the couch in the room and let him sleep on the bed with Nagi. Isagi said that he can share but Reo don't want to make them feel uncomfortable so he stay at the couch. Isagi stand up and go to the bathroom. He take a shower and wake up Nagi and Reo. The two take the bath together after him. Reo usually handle Nagi bath time. Nagi body usually was too hurt that he wasn't able to move so the bath is handled by Reo until now.

Nag: Isagi?

Isagi face Nagi that laying on the bed next to him.

Isa: Hm?

Nag: You okay...?

Isa: I'm fine.

Reo come out from the bathroom. He saw Nagi talking with Isagi.

Reo: Isagi, your turn to bath.

Isa: Ah, thank you.

Isagi go take a bath for some minutes and out again. When Isagi come out he saw Reo is holding tight Nagi far from the bed as he also saw Rin sitting acting like he is sleeping on the bed. Guess Reo just trying to avoid Nagi from fighting at Rin only.

Isa: What are you doing here?

Rin: My castle. My kingdom. My home. Is there a reason to tell you?

Isagi feel annoyed by Rin answer.

Isa: I mean, why not at your room with your wife? She must be worr-

Rin glare at Isagi as Isagi know the meaning and stop talking. Rin jump off the bed and walk straight to Isagi. The other two in the room just watching. Rin grab Isagi wrist and drag Isagi outside. Isagi yell and struggling from Rin trying to get off but Rin way too strong for Isagi to fight.

Rin drag Isagi to his room. Knowing Rin 'wife' is not in his room, Rin bought the boy inside his room and lock the door. Rin throw Isagi to the bed.

Isa: What the hell?!

Rin: Shhh. If you be even a little quiet, I'll make sure I'll let you go easily.

Then, Isagi become quite, not because of Rin but because of the loud noise from the door when someone suddenly knocking loud on it.

Rin: Leave it. Let's settle done our thing first.

???: Having fun?

They both turn they're face and saw Sae with a pair of key in his hand. Sae lock the door back again and sat on the bed beside Isagi head. Sae stroke Isagi head or more to the hair gently make Isagi blush.

Rin: Why the fuck are you here?

Rin glare at Sae but Sae just look back at Rin with his normal face as usual.

Sae: And what are you trying to do?

Rin: I do anything as I like. Why do you even bother?!

Sae is quite for a moment looking at Rin that seems doesn't get what situation he is in.

Sae: Rin, did you not knowing what situation you are in right now?

Rin: Huh?!

Isa: R- Rin.. If you're trying to do the same thing you did that day, please don't. I don't want to...

Isagi start to cry as he remember how much pain that night give him. The moment Rin got drunk and rape Isagi out of blue. Even when Isagi beg Rin to stop or going slower, he won't just listen.

Rin: I...

Rin let go off Isagi as Isagi try to get up and go outside but stopped by Sae and Rin when they push the boy back to the bed.

Rin / Sae: Who said you could go?

Isagi blinked in confuse. Rin and Sae look at eachother.

Sae: Did you still do not understand what I meant?

Rin: How about you then?

Both glaring at eachother. Isagi just stay quiet and wanted to leave.

Isa: Just stop... Can you guys just stop fighting when you both meet each other even for once.

Sae: Will not.

Rin: No way.

Isagi sigh.

Isa: When can I go then?

Rin / Sae: Not now-

Knocking sound again. They hear Rin 'wife' voice as Sae pick Isagi and open the closet and both of them get inside.

Isa: Sae-

Sae: Shush. Rin, try find a way to make her avoid us when she get in so we could get away.

Rin: Why should I do what you say?

Sae: For Isagi...

With that, Rin stop talking as Sae close the closet door. Rin unlock the door and he saw his wife smiling at him but Rin just make his face like normally. She open her clothes and dress and trying to being sexy in front of Rin. Touching Rin chest. Flirting with him. Rin find it annoying as he wish to kill the girl but Rin saw her brother sing in the closet telling him not to.

Rin: Go take a shower.

Rinwife: Sure, honey~♡

She go inside the bathroom. Rin give a sign to his brother as Sae and Isagi get out from the closet.

Sae: Let's go.

Sae grab Isagi wrist and pull the boy with him but Rin pull another wrist make them stop their step.

Isa: Rin...?

Rin kiss the boy cheek in second as Isagi freeze a moment. Rin Go to Isagi ear and whisper so his brother don't hear him.

Rin: Meet me here at the front door today at midnight before 10 o'clock.

Isagi just nod and Sae continue drag Isagi out the room. Rin 'alone' in the room. He hear the sound of water which is his wife showering. He go into the bathroom and saw his wife naked. He was about to go out but stop when his naked wife suddenly hug him from behind. Rin look at the wife of his.

NIGHT

Isagi is inside his room. He make sure that Nagi and Reo has fall to sleep before he go out. He look at the clock. It's already 10 o'clock. Isagi rush to Rin room even though he actually doesn't even want to go there, Rin voice sound serious make Isagi scared if Rin would do something if he did not obey.

Isagi now standing in front of Rin room. Panting cause he is running way too fast. Isagi knock on the door but no answer. Second knock and another knock but it remains silent. Isagi got no choice. He open the door and found it not locked. The room was silent. Isagi thought there is no one but when he look around, he saw the bathroom lamp was open as it give the light in the dark room. Isagi was about to get closer to the bathroom but something from behind covering his mouth and push him to the bed. Isagi was about to shout but his mouth was covered by a cloth and hands was tied to the bed. Isagi look to the person. He saw no one else except Rin.

Isa: R- Rin...?

Rin just give Isagi a big psycho smirk to the boy that was trembling in scared.

Rin: Hehe~