Dinner table

(Red and purple are 14) No ones pov.
1989. September 15th
Purple got out of bed his scar still hurts it was a normal day. Purple knew and how he got this scar but never told anyone. Neither did Red Red and Purple both have a horrible scar across their faces, anyways as Red and his brother went to go to the dinner table his mom Light Red gave them some bacon and eggs. They both sat down slightly miserable. No one knew why they were sad. No one. Then soon Dark Blue showed up. Dark Blue was purple and reds dad he was slightly drunk after drink in his 5 dollar beer he glared at the kids. Then came pink.

Pink was Purples and Reds sister she was pretty much a bitch but she felt generous today. Purple and red felt nervous they weren't ready for school as they have been bullied their entire lives. "Mom? Could we stay at home I feel sick" they both said to mum. But mom shrugged it off and just said "oh you're just probably overreacting. Now go get ready for school." They both went to their rooms and got ready they felt devastated knowing that their body is gonna be covered up in bruises at school due to the bullies.

Mom waved at them good bye as Purple and Red head to the school bus. It's just gonna be the same thing over and over again. They sat at the bus seat as they both hear people giggling at them both  but only 1 person Green was quite nice. They were Purples and Red bestest friend. Green sat next to them both smiling. "Hey guys how are you doing today?" Green told them both. "Oh nothing much. Dad was cranky tho." Purple told him. Red noticed the school show up he was ready for a horrible school day.