SOMETHING IN THE ORANGE.

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

"And I'm damned if I do and I'm damned if I don't,
'cause if I say I miss you, I know that you won't.
And I miss you in the morning when I see the sun.
Something in the orange tells me we're not done."

Zach Bryan, Something in the Orange.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

FORMULA 1.
━━ lando norris x oc.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

To Griffin Pierce, racing had been everything. Young, ambitious, and flowing with the talent to back his arrogant claims of superiority, he'd made a home atop the podium in his youth. But an accident in his prime took him out of the running, and his fears kept him out for good.

His life feels as though it's stuck in slow motion until he meets Lando Norris, who is everything Griffin had ever hoped to be.

The initial tension created by Griffin's jealousy is made worse when Lando seems keen on making sure Griffin can't do his job in peace. However, a dating scandal and a series of dangerous rumors force them both to make a decision━ one that Lando's career depends on.

Sabotaging the man who's caused him nothing but problems would be easy enough, but as things progress, Griffin starts to realize he might not want to anymore.

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

01/06/2024 ━ N/A.
© 2024 jtleigh.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

RUDY PANKOW as GRIFFIN PIERCE.
LANDO NORRIS as HIMSELF.
DAVID HARBOUR as MATTHEW PIERCE.
AJA NAOMI KING as NORA ROYCESTON.
THE REST OF F1 as THEMSELVES.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

DEDICATION.

To my dear friend, txnjirou-, who's watched every F1 round with me since 2021.

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

It's been a minute since I've written anything in the RPF genre, so I first wanna take a moment to clarify that I'm not claiming to know any of these people personally nor is this intended to be speculation into their personal lives. The characterizations of these very real people are entirely fictional and are only inspired by the personas they portray on camera. Similarly, some of the situations they find themselves in are only loosely based on the races of the 2023 Formula 1 season. Nothing is meant to be defamatory in any way, shape, or form.

In other words, this is all for fun, don't take it too seriously.