PROLOGUE

“ Your smile brings me this foreign feeling and I don't want this to end. ”

“ It will never. Because we are 2gether forever and ever. ”

Sarawat stated as he held Tine's hand.

Suddenly, to Tine's surprise, Sarawat suddenly kneeled in front of him as he took out a small box of ring from his pocket.

Tine started tearing up. He was drowned by thousands of emotions building up inside him.

“ Tine Teepakorn.. I, Sarawat Guntithanon hereby asks for your permission to be by your side, for better and for worse... Will you marry me? ”

Sarawat stated as he looks at Tine the way no one can explain. His heart beat started thumping both for excitement and fear.

Tine remained silent for a while and it made Sarawat panic. when suddenly,
Tine took the ring and cupped Sarawat's face with his hand.

“ Yes. A million thousand times yes my Sarawat. We'll be by together's side forever. ”

Tine stated as he continually caress
Sarawat's face.

Sarawat then started to tear up and stood up then put the ring inside Tine's finger.

“ it fits you Tine. You're the most beautiful thing that happened to me.
Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile. ”

They both shared a passionate embrace before letting go of each other's presence.

“ I love you, Sarawat. ”

“ I love you a thousand more, Tine. ”