1💞

. . . Florida - 8am . . . . .

In a huge building that could be mistaken for a presidential villa.

Buff Men wearing black suits, a black glove and black mask covering their nose and mouth. could be seen walking around.

A long line of girls wearing maid outfits stood outside the mansion with their hands hidden in their backs, looking down.

A black McLaren 765tl zoomed into the compound.

a neat looking butler got down from the driver seat and opened the other side of the car.

the maids couldn't watch but kept their heads down....

they have been waiting for this moment for years.

The princess is finally back from Mexico where she had been schooling for 7 years.

a black shinny heel was the first thing they saw, then a cute girl wearing a black dress got down from the car with a smile on her face.

a guard ushered her into the mansion while the maids bowed and welcomed her, she waved at them and smiled.

" welcome back, princess Ophelia " an old woman probably in her late 60s woman bowed, her face wrinkled as she smiled.

" ah theia Selene, good morning it's good to see you again " Ophelia smiled and gave the lady ( identified as Selene ) a hug.

" my little girl is all grown up, am glad you did not forget me " Selene smiled, caressing Ophelia's long hair.

" how can I forget the woman who raised me " Ophelia giggled.

" I feel so honored, we all have been anticipating for your return " Selene took her hand and led her inside.

" I've missed you all too, I can't wait to meet my parents and my brother " Ophelia smiled.

" your brother is out of the country on a business trip but your parents are around, I think your dad is in his office " Selene smiled.

" since when did my brother handle business affairs, isn't he 17 years old " Ophelia frowned.

" I'll take you to your father's office, he said you should visit him immediately you got back " Selene said as the walked into the elevator.

she pressed a button which has F52 written on it , indicating floor 52.

' he doesn't even want me to relax before visiting him ' Ophelia thought with a frown.

her father has always been a rule loving man, he always wants his family and the society to follow the ancient rules made by the ancestors.

her mother is nice but loves spending money and showing off to her friends, her father is feisty and strict, and her brother is almost the same as her father. Cold, frowny and distancing.

she was brought out of her thoughts by a slight ding. the elevator door open and the first thing she saw was a huge golden door.

' Demetrius vasilios ' was carved boldly on the door.

Selene knocked on the door and ushered her in, then walked away.

she went inside the office and saw a middle aged man seating on a huge golden arm chair with his legs crossed.

" Good morning Father she bowed in a princess courtesy.

" sit down " a deep hoarse voice replied.

she sat on the couch adjacent to her father's desk.

" you remember why you are here right " her father ( Demetrius ) asked going straight to the point.

" umm dad I have to-"