Show time

It was a normal day in Musutafu as people went about their day. This included one Izuku Midoriya who sat alone as he drew a picture at his day care. The picture was of him, a woman with green hair and a man with white hair. The 4 year old sighed as he sit down his crayon and held up his picture.

'When are you coming home dad?' He thought sadly with tears threatening to fall. It had been 3 months since his father left saying he had some unfinished business that he needed to put behind him. He of course promised to call every day, which he's done but still Izuku was growing more and more depressed as the days went on.

'Is it because of me?' Izuku thought as his sadness only grew. 'Is it because I don't have my quirk yet?' Izuku questioned as he began to tremble. He had one, that's what the doctor and the quirk test said but it just won't activate, apparently being blocked by something that the doctors couldn't help but figure out.

He knew he was being stupid and impatient. That there were so still many in the world who didn't have a quirk and would never have one. But still he was only 4 years old and getting his quirk means he could finally start planning on what kind of hero he's going to be.

Izuku however was knocked out of his musings when the picture was snatched out of his hands. "What do you have there Deku?" His once friend Bakugo demanded as he looked over his picture, his two friends behind him laughing and smirking.

"Just a picture I was drawing." Izuku managed to say without stuttering before leveling a glare at the ashen blonde hair. "I can see that you stupid nerd!" He barked as he looked at the picture and started to laugh. "Ha! Still crying over your dad leaving?!" He laughed and so did the other 2 boys though this time it was a much more uncomfortable one.

All this noise got the attention of the rest of the class including the teachers who frowned as they quickly made their way over to them. "What's going on over here?" Mr. Saru asked as he looked over the 4 boys while Ms. Kumo examined for any injuries.

"Nothing!" Katsuki's friends said instantly not wanting to get into trouble. "Yeah." Katsuki said nodding. "Deku was just showing his picture." Here he turned to Izuku and tried to stealthily but threatening say. "Right Deku?" He was successful on the threatening part but not so much on the stealth as the teachers frowned at him. Izuku himself just sighed and rolled his eyes. "It's true." He said not wanting any more trouble he already had.

"They asked what I was drawing and I was just showing them." He told his teachers whose frowned deepened at the obvious lie before holding out his hand. "Can I please have it back now Bakugou?" He asked causing the ashen blonde to scowl. 'Stupid Deku, he's been looking down on me for weeks now!' He thought as he remembered Deku distancing himself more and more from Bakugou.

Now normally Bakugou would have loved this but that also meant that he was no longer getting praised by Deku either and to the 4 year old child's mind that was an insult.

"Sure Deku." He said as me made a motion as if to give him the paper. However once Izuku grabbed it a rather big explosion was set off. The explosion sent Izuku flying back as he slammed his head into the wall causing it to bleed slightly.

The children screamed in fright as Ms. Kumo went to check on Izuku. "KATSUKI!" Mr. Saru roared towards the child who glared defiantly at the man. "What gonna yell at me for my quirk accidentally activating?" Katsuki and Mr. Saru's glare worsened at the excuse.

Especially because it was a good excuse. Emitter types like Katsuki's Explosions have been proven to activate suddenly and without warning. However to Mr. Saru he could tell when something's an accident and when it was intentional. And while this was without a doubt intentional the school would be hard pressed to prove it. In most cases this would mean Katsuki would get off Scott free. Unfortunately for Katsuki Mr. Saru had plenty of experience dealing with this kind of situation.