Trapped

A/N: this is my first story!1 it might not be as good as others but i tried!!

!SWEARING!

!NOT CANON PERSONALITIES!

!I DONT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS!

                                                                                         <><><>

       Jay had woken up after he had been in a deep slumber. But somethings are off, he had felt dazed and confused...yet the place...It wasn't the monastery nor the Tiger Widow Island, he was surrounded by thick walls so thick you can't even break through...As he tried to move he became aware that he had been held in captivity by thick vengstone chains...Final thought that he remembered before losing consciousness was Nadakhan somewhat kidnapping him. He's now for sure he was at a cell of Nadakhan's. As he was investigating his surroundings, Nadakhan had appear in front of him which gave him a fright.

"Arghh!! what the hell do you want.." asked Jay with an annoyed and frightened tone.             

"I want you to join the crew" replied Nadakhan with a sober demeanor.                          

"Why would I fucking join your stupid crew" replied Jay aggressively without considering the implications.

"So that's how it is huh? You wanna play? Take him to the arena" Nadakhan demanded coldly to his crew. Before Jay even had a chance to utter a word, he was left disoriented.

     He emerged from unconsciousness to find a large group of people surrounding him, to be more clear it was the pirates and Nadakhan's crew. As he regain consciousness, he was forcefully pushed onto the floor by Nadakhan. One of his feet were chained up to a heavy vengstone ball, making it hard to walk properly.

"The rules are simple...may the best one wins..You'll be playing Scarp N' Tap...Have fun~" Nadakhan said as he appeared behind him.

"Take this thing off (the ball chain) off and make it a fair fight." said Jay in a demanding tone

"Fair?" nadakhan laughs at his statement  "We're pirates!!" Nadakhan laughed as the others started cheering

"Doubloon you're up" Nadakhan demanded as Doubloon steps into the arena.

(I'M NOT GOOD AT WRITING FIGHT SCENES)

     As soon as Doubloon stepped in he was handed a cutlass. It may seemed unfair but, they're pirates. The struggle began as Doubloon charged his attack on Jay, jay tried to dodge as fast he could but failed miserably as he was knocked down to the ground.What was worse that the heavy ball chain landed on top of his  stomach. He tried to get up before Doubloon launched an attack but the heavy ball chain (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS IT CALLED T-T) on his leg made it a struggle to him. As Doubloon used the cutlass to attack him, the match ended. Jay slowly lifted the heavy ball chain of his body and starts walking to get out of the arena.

"Alright,you had your fun now" Jay said in a exhausted tone "I'm tapping out!!Whose next.." He tried to walk away but he got blocked.

"Oh no...The loser doesn't tap out...Only the winner does" Nadakhan appears beside him and gave a small chuckle. "You have to stay after someone else loses...WHOSE NEXT!!"

"Ugh..im fucking tired.." Jay mumbles to himself as he looks around to the crowd.

     The crowd is full of hands as one by one takes turn fighting with Jay. It's no big surprise that he kept losing since of the HUGE disadvantage he had. After 5 hours of pain and suffering he finally managed to defeat a pirate...He was sweating of exhaustion. He was dragged back to his cage, this time his hands wasn't changed up, he was allowed to use his hands freely. Even if he tried to use his powers the Vengestone ball chain was still chained up to his legs. As he fell to the ground because of exhaustion. Clancee came up to him and in his hand were an eyepatch and a couple of bandages. He also was holding some new clothing for Jay, but it was a pirates attire. ( i mean what did he expect?)

"C-captain said t-t-to give you these, y-y-you fought pretty w-well...The bandages a-are to patch up your s-scars during those m-matches..." Clancee said as he handed Jay the items

"Thank you..ig, it's better than nothing" Jay said as he took the eye patch and slowly places it above his left eye, he had got a scar during the match.

    As Clancee left he treated his scars and change his outfit...He had a small rest, but he was soon waken up by Flintlocke. Flintlocke had told him that Nadakhan would like to have a meeting with Jay the next day for dinner. He had no choice but to follow, yet he has to start dealing with this life style, he can't do anything...he's trapped.

<><><>

[ CHAPTER 1; TRAPPED]

A/N: I FINALLY HAD THE MOTIVATION TO ACTUALLY START THIS!!! I HOPE THIS DOESN'T FLOP BECAUSE I HAD BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS FOR A WHILE T-T

-i hope yall enjoy this story!! feel free to ask any questions!!-

- 814 WORDS

1/?