49:💝𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚💝

Hey guys!

Hey guys!

How are you all doing?

I hope all of you are doing fine!

so the chapter is here finally!

and yes the most awaited chapter is finally here!

so do not forget to vote comment and share.

15 days later.

After the wedding reception of Riya and Abhay both riya and Abhay took a 10 day vacation or we can say honeymoon to Italy. And after coming from Italy they leave for Chandigarh to spend time with abhay's parents and grandparents. they were supposed to come back today. Here the scene in Mumbai was quite peaceful too. Everyone was busy in there respective works. The doctors gang was busy in there work too. Aarna, mukti, shruti, roohi all were busy so were the boys. As team India was going to play the t20 world cup that's why the team was practicing. All others were also busy in their works and today was supposed to be the day all were going to meet in Kohli villa Mumbai. today the doctor clan was on leave because for the meet up in the kohli villa. Today the Mumbai's sky was dark clouded as if indicating that something will happen today. Virat who was in his room's balcony talking with the boys regarding the world cup looked at the sky felt something was not right he called Anushka and told her this which she told that he's overthinking and today's weather is sucha romantic weather and virat thought that maybe she is right but that feeling didn't leave his heart. Here shubman when he woke up and looked at the sky from his window he too didn't felt right and thinking that he called her, his Aarna. In the third ring she picked up.

“Hii mani“, said Aarna., Hii mani ki Jaan”., mumbled shubman. “Jaana something is not right i have a bad feeling as if something bad is going to happen, said shubman. Mani relax yaar, aap aise hi overthinking kar rhe ho nothing will happen,  we are meeting today na.,”, said Aarna. “Yeah we're meeting and today i will not leave you for a second please meri aankhon ke same hi rehna aap.“, said shubman making Aarna chuckle. Sure thing mani, anything else?“, asked Aarna. “Yes when i will be there I need lots of kisses too. will you give that to me?”,. asked shubman making Aarna blush. “Shut up mani, bye i have lots of works.”, saying she was about to cut the call when shubman stopped her. “Jaana you will never leave me right? Kabhi chod k nahi jaogi ma aap.”, said shubman and Aarna nodded in no. “mein jee thodi paungi mani aapke bina, you're not just my fiance mani you are my everything and i can do everything for you and your happiness.”, said Aarna making shubman smile with tears in his eyes. “Acha Kya kar skati hain aap meri khushi k liye jara boliye“, asked shubman teasing. “I can do everything for you, you're my life my everything and to make you happy and protected if i have to die then i will di-”, said Aarna but was cut by shubman. “Dare you complete that Aarna, ye shubman Aarna k bina kuch N/nahi hai, uska koi wajood nahi aapke bina, please never utter this type of shit again Infront of me.”, said shubman huffing in anger. “Mani sorry, i won't say anything like that again.”, said Aarna nd shubman clam down taking a deep breath he said. “I will go and fresh up and will meet you then, nd sorry for shouting at you.”, said shubman giving a kiss to her he cut the call.