prologue

[Riverdale]

12 years earlier

[The Durrells]

06.20am

"Daddy......!!", Allison yells as she walks down the stairs

"Yes dear....", Mr James Durrell responds

"My phone case is ruined!!", Alison yells.

"Why don't you get the others..you know the spares"He suggests.

"Am sure she justs wants you to get her a new one", Dañte says as he walks in on them.

"Well..... duh....", Alison says,"and shut up Dañte"

"What's wrong with the other ones",Mr James Durrell asks.

"They are old...that's the problem.."Alison responds,"I don't like to wear old stuff".

"Exactly.....",Mrs Durrell says as she arrives,"my daughter will not wear any filth".

"Fine...then will get her a new set of bows",Mr Durrell says.

"Yay...thank you so much daddy!", Alison says as she hugs her father .

That's her 👇 11 year old Alison Durrell

Allison is a rich kid...a bossy blonde who always gets wat she wants.She is very popular though she's only in the sixth grade (maybe it's because of her elder brother:Dañte Durrell: [16yrs]who is currently in the tenth grade). She thinks she's the boss coz her Dad is the mayor of Riverdale.

***************

[The Marshalls]

"Mom....am going over at Allison's place", Lily says.

"You will not leave this house dressed like that",Mrs Marshall says.

"What's wrong with my outfit?", Lily asks.

"Firstly..it's too black...",Mrs Marshall says,"secondly...it's not for twelve year olds".

"A crop top and a ripped jean... really mom", Lily says.

Yes.. really ", Mrs Marshall agrees,"now go to your to your room and change ".

"Fine...", lily says as she walks to her room while scoffing .

"What did I do wrong?.... argh", Mrs Marshall says after Lily leaves,"shit".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lily's room.

"Does she really think am going to change my outfit....hell no", lily says to herself,"I need to get out of here with mom seeing me".