Chapter 3 to kill a mocking girl

"Whose idea was this again?" asked hanna. "Emily's mom," said lizzy. "The shed was me. My mom just said we should do something for us." said emily. "Well couldn't we do something without mosquitos?" asked hanna "there not mosquitos there nats" said Aria. "Why do I feel like this is the wrong way?" asked emily. "No this is it, i remember that tree." said spencer
"Have you been out here since alison?" asked emily. "Me? No, no way" said spencer "but you remember that tree?" asked aria. "You guys it's not that weird" said lizzy "yeah liz is right we came out here in 8th grade like everyday" said hanna.
"I think this is totally the wrong place to do this whatever you call it shrine" said spencer. Lizzy nodded in agreement.
"It's not a shrine, it's just a place to remember alison." said emily. "Doing it way out here makes it seem like we have something to hide," said spencer. "You're worried about what other people think?" said Emily, annoyed. "Aren't you? I mean Do you really wanna give that creepy detective more reasons to question us." said lizzy butting into their conversation. Hanna walked away quietly. They all followed her. "Hanna?" said emily. "Why are you so quiet?" said lizzy. "I'm trying to keep the bugs in my nose and out of my mouth!" yelled hanna. "You're allowed to have an opinion on this," said emily.
"Want my opinion! I say we should hold off and not remember her until we know for sure she's not still here" said hanna the others looked at her confused "what?!" they all said. "You think she's still alive?" asked emily confused
"they found her body of course she's dead hanna." said lizzy. "Stop, I'm officially scared," said aria. "You know what you asked for my opinion, I don't think she's really gone." Hanna said walking away. "We literally went to her funeral," said spencer. They all followed her. "Yeah and when we left we all got a text from her." said hanna annoyed. "It wasn't her, someone is messing with us," said lizzy. "How do you know? And what about all the nasty messages, I mean how does this person know stuff only Ali knew." said hanna. Lizzy took a deep breath frustrated. "This conversation is giving me hives," said Aria, "that's a bite," said lizzy. "Liz, have you gotten any more messages?" asked emily "yeah haven't we all" said lizzy. They all heard a crunch coming from the woods. "What was that?!" asked Emily, scared. "Hello? Is anybody out there?" called out hanna. "It's probably a rabbit," said Lizzy and spencer. They all turned around and freaked out when someone was watching them. They were gonna go back to town when their phones buzzed. It was A, it said. Heads up bffs it's open season on liars and i'm hunting- A. they all looked at eachother scared.

The next morning lizzy went to the brew for coffee. She saw Aria looking uncomfortable with her parents. She went up to her, hugging her neck. "You okay?" Lizzy whispered in Aria's ear. She nodded looking at her dad. "I should head to school, wanna walk with me aria?" asked lizzy aria nodded and they walked to school together.
Lizzy was at her locker Spencer and Aria were talking and Emily was with Maya when they all saw Toby guiding Jenna down the hallway. Lizzy ran up to them. "He's back too?" asked aria. "Yeah apparently as Jenna's seeing eye dog" said lizzy. "When did that happen?" asked aria. "Maybe she needs help sending radioactive emails," said hanna.
Detective Wilden walked up and took Hanna in to talk. The rest of the girls looked at eachother worried.

An hour later, Hanna had been in with the police for an hour. The other girls stood next to their lockers waiting for her. Hanna walked up to them "hey what's going on?" asked hanna. "We've been trying to get a hold of you," said lizzy. "What happened in there?" asked aria. "Nothing, just more stupid questions," said hanna. "You were in there for an hour hanna what else did he ask?" asked spencer. Hanna gave very few details about their conversation and then just walked away.
"Is she being weird?" asked lizzy "she's being weird" said emily.

Lizzy was there after school making up a test she saw Emily Toby and Ben walk out with a bloody mouth. "Em, what happened?" Lizzy asked worriedly. "Nothing, I'm fine," Emily said with tears in her eyes. "Okay, do you need a ride home?" asked lizzy. "I'm good, see you at Noel's party, okay." said Emily walking away. "Yeah see you at Noel's party." said lizzy.

Lizzy walked into the party with Emily and maya. They quickly found hanna. "Hey liz! Hey em!" said hanna.
Hanna stayed with shaun lizzy went with maya and emily but quickly felt like a third wheel. "Hey, I'm gonna go get a drink" said lizzy "Okay liz!" said emily

She walked up to the drink table where she found mona. "Hey Mona," said lizzy. "Oh hey liz! How are you?" asked mona. "I'm good,"said lizzy. Mona and Lizzy were best friends growing up before she met alison. They spent a while catching up and Lizzy apologized for what happened because of ali. Lizzy was talking to Mona outside when she saw Hanna, Aria, Emily and Spencer talking. "Mona i'll be right back" said lizzy she walked over to the girls. "What's up?" asked lizzy "toby cavanaugh got in a fight over emily" said aria. "Is that what happened earlier?" asked lizzy. Emily nodded. "Toby is not a good guy, Emily, he could be seriously dangerous," said spencer. "If he's such a bad guy why'd he take the fall for us?" asked emily. They all looked at eachother and sighed.
Lizzy went back to find mona. "Hey, sorry the girls needed me, what did I miss?" lizzy asked mona "not much honestly" said mona.
Lizzy and Mona were outside when they saw Hanna going towards Shauns car. "Hanna what's wrong" Mona called out running after hanna. "Hanna, why are you taking Shaun's car?" yelled lizzy hanna drove off not listening.
They found out later that she had crashed it.
After Hanna drove off, Lizzy got a call from jason. She declined it and headed home.

Hiii!!! Tyyy for reading comment and vote 💗💗💗