POV: You cry when you're angry

When you get angry, you'll tear up. Even if you're not sad or anything. This is a reason why you avoid snapping back at people when you get frustrated with them, although it means holding back your anger and your tongue. Often times, your head will be full of threats and rage, not being able to express them in words. You feel like you need too take deep breaths and calm yourself often, before you get mad. Many opponents tease you, thinking you're weak and all that. Adults say you're unreasonable and spoiled. It's not easy, just taking all the insults and not being able to counter it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opponent: "Crying? What a baby. You're even too scared to reply."

You: "..." Mind:*Don't reply. Don't reply. You'll just cry. Just grit your teeth and walk away.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teacher: " It's perfectly reasonable that I put you in detention because you were late for class."

You: "But my locker wasn't opening-"

Teacher: "You should've gotten a teacher then. Now go to detention."

You: "...." Mind: *Don't cry. Don't cry. Just take a deep breath and forget it.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mom: "Stop crying. I'm just teaching you the basics of life."

You: "..." Mind: *Shut the fuck up bitch. What worked for you doesn't work for me. I'm NOT YOU.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You: "Screw you. Screw everyone. I'm so tired of keeping my anger inside. It kills me to not say anything back."

(226 words)