I don't want you to go (Neteyam x Ao'nung)

It was barely rising into dawn as Ao'nung sleepily groaned out as he rolled onto his side

It was barely rising into dawn as Ao'nung sleepily groaned out as he rolled onto his side. With a yawn, he opened his eyes as he had awoken from his nightly rest. "Ughh.." he quietly groaned as he rolled back onto his back. He took a moment, looking up at the marui ceilings as he exhaled out as he had to get his body to wake up as he had an important trip ahead of him today. Today, Ao'nung will be meeting his very old close friend, Ikzayui, who lived in the Ta'unui clan, their west village neighbors.

Remembering that, he smiled a little bit before he brought an arm up and covered his eyes. Sighing out, Ao'nung finally sat up on his sleeping mat as he stretched out his back, sighing out contemplatively as he felt his relaxation within his sore muscles. He rubbed away the sleepiness from his eyes as his gazed lowered to his legs. "I'm so tired.." Ao'nung mumbled to himself, temporarily closing his eyes before opening them back up.

After sitting there for just a few more minutes of zoning out, Ao'nung blinked back to reality, sighing out as he finally decided to get up from his mat. He walked over to his wooden box as he crouched down; opening it as he pulled out a wrapped up leaf, closing the box as he stood back up. He then walked over to where he could see his faint fire pit; kneeling down as he dropped the wrapped meal onto the sandy floor as he went to lit the fire.

As the fire lit up his Marui, Ao'nung sat back as he untied the knots to the wrapped meal and spread out the leaf on the ground as he skewered on his leftover foods onto the high stick, humming to himself as he watched each piece of food warm up. Looking to the side, through the cracks of his Marui covers, Ao'nung could see the early dawn rise into rays of sunlight.

Turning back, he silently and patiently waited for the food to brown. He began to think about the excitement that's soon to come as he hadn't seen his childhood friend for almost 3 years now, so of course he was beyond excited to see Ikzayui again. Getting out his thoughts, he blinked a few times as he saw his food get browned. Humming out, he kneeled on a knee as he cautiously lifted the high stick and slowly pulled the food off onto the opened leaf; putting the skewed stick back as he wrapped back the leaf before he blew out the fire.

Picking up the leaf and holding it, he stood up as he looked over around his marui once more before he headed to the front of his marui and opened it as he was met with the lively clan awakening as the day began. Smiling at his people, he stepped out his marui as he closed back the covers and sighed out.

Though, unexpectedly, the conch horn sounded, and everyone started to gather around the shore as they were all equally confused at what's happening. Ao'nung tilted his head as he narrowed his eyes as to try and see what's going on. Facing straight, Ao'nung shrugged to himself as he began to walk to the forming crowd. When he got there, the crowd had separated into two for him and when he was faced with what everyone was crowding around, Ao'nung almost dropped his food as he as he recognized the person, standing frozen in place in front of none other than his childhood friend, Ikzayui.