[ PROLOGUE ]

888

"Mmm, right there baby. Eat my pussy like you mean it," The pixie cut haired woman moaned in ecstasy. Nightfall had just left the sky, opening it up for light rays of sunlight to dance in the window blinds. Fantasia had a great start to her luminous morning, for as her co-star and friend, Taraji had the bright idea to surprise the bistre-toned female with a rather sensual gift that would end them both in a sticky situation.

"You like that?"

Fantasia rode the older woman's face as deep as she possibly could, as the vibrations of her voice flowed throughout her entire anatomy, bringing her to an everlasting wave of pleasure.

"Yes, babyyy, I do, I really do," she sputtered out quickly, grabbing ahold of Taraji's head and pulling it near her vulva. The grinding she did against her co-star's face led that sweet and tangy nectar closer to its destination of being released from her system.

The fuller woman's nails grip and scratch against the scalp, with her head tilting back and freeing out an elongated moan from her throat chakra. "You bouta make me nut, Mama. Shittttt," Fantasia dragged out while simultaneously gyrating her hips in circles around the brown and pink lips beneath her. The yearn for that release was running to the exit, leaking little by little against Taraji's slick tongue. Taraji moaned against Fantasia's pussy, slurping and sucking for her daily refection.

Using her two soft hands, Taraji grounds her partner's thighs down to her face and neck, prohibiting Fantasia from trying to run away from the endless delight her lower region was receiving. "You're doing sooo good, sugar. So so good for me," Fantasia assured her, making Taraji smile against her lover's clit.

As soon as she exclaimed that statement, Taraji picked Fantasia up from her face and pushed her down to the bed, yanking her in a 'downward dog' position. Taraji smiles devilishly and laughs out loud. "Oh, how I love when you praise me, Tasia."

Taraji quickly dives into the pussy in front of her, shaking her head side to side and flapping her tongue across the leaking body part. "Shit, shit, shit, shit!" The submissive lady groans. "Mhm, that's my pussy, right?" Taraji retorts, giggling at her vulnerability. Fantasia doesn't reply, making her dom stop what she's doing and pull her from her neck ever-so gently. They make eye contact in the mirror on the ceiling, eyes pleading for friction. "You think you're too good to reply to my question? That's okay, I got somethin' for yo disobedient ass."

She aggressively slaps Fantasia's round and plump ass a couple of times, unleashing glass-shattering moans from the punished woman. "You got about two seconds to tell me why you ain't responding to me." Tasia looks at Taraji with tears forming in her eyes, refusing to speak. The lighter-shade female lets go of Tasia's neck and pushes it down on the bed once again, immediately inserting her middle and ring finger inside of her vagina. She first starts off slow, moving them in circles within her, with Tasia moaning uncontrollably. "Yeah, you think you funny huh?" Taraji continues to speed up her fingers moving in and out of her pussy and allowing more of that hydrating liquid to creep out of what was hers.

"You. Gon. Respond. When. I'm. Speaking. To. You." Taraji murmured, roughly fingering Tasia's pussy with each pause. "Don't you ever think you could pull some shit like that, sweetheart. Cause trust and believe, I'm gon make you feel sorry."

Pumping rapidly in and out of her, Tasia begins to shake and twist her body, with a harsh rush of lust and ecstasy crawling out of her. Bodily fluids squirt and splash everywhere in the bedroom, including Taraji's flushed and satisfied face. She leans down to her bottom's back and rubs it warmly. "That's my good girl. Mama's so proud of you, baby." She slows her fingers down and moves to the rhythm of her breathing to help Tasia ride out her climax.

After a few tension-filled minutes pass by, Tasia turns around and leans against her arms, staring deeply into Taraji's eyes. They stare at each other with grins plastered across their faces, breathing at the same tempo. "You ready to get in the shower, lovebug?" Taraji spoke up, intruding on the silence between them. Tasia nods in response and the subtle-dimpled girl pulls her up from the bed and heads to the bathroom together.

-

After they each performed hygiene, they led one another outside to the car they had waiting for their next interview for The Color Purple. The two black women sit across from each other, exchanging lingering glances every now and then. "What're you lookin' at, Tasia?" Taraji jokes. The other woman quickly shys away from her, "nothing. Nothing at allll," she sing-songs. Taraji laughs at her shenanigans and goes back to playing Royal Match on her phone.

Eventually, they end up at the building they were supposed to be in for their next interview. Taraji helps her lady out of the vehicle and they both head inside.

When they go to the room, a stranger in all black clothing comes up to them and hands them a big, cardboard container filled with sweet treats and a note written in the top left corner. XO, Kerry was drawn onto the little white sheet of paper. "Awww this is so sweet! Lemme get my phone out and tell her we got it!" Taraji exclaims, pulling out her phone and hitting record on her camera app. "Got this from my sister in the circleeee and we just wanna thank youuuu," she spoke, singing out some of the dialogue.

She angles her phone camera in the air to where it could see her and Tasia in the frame. The black-clothed woman aside her speaks up, "You know where these are going straight to?" Fantasia starts to stand up with Taraji angling the camera towards her co-star. "She gon-" Taraji cuts herself off as her partner's behind area is engulfing the entirety of her cell phone. "Ha!" bursts out laughing from Taraji. I cannot, I cannot. We love you, Kerry!" She stops recording and continues to giggle.

She looks over to Tasia, who is still standing but is giving direct eye contact with her, with her eyes lowered. "You ain't have to do all that na!" She playfully shakes her head in disappointment. "Well, who was gonna stop me from showing off my big-" she begins crouching herself to the actress' level, "thick ass, hm?" she enunciated, biting her lips subtly. Taraji groans deeply and shifts slightly in her seat, "Damn, that made me hot." Tasia hums at her attempt to hide her lust and sits back in her seat. Leaning over to where Taraji is, she whispers in her ear. "Just wait until we get back to our hotel." The lustrous-skinned artist gasps and turns her head in Tasia's direction. "Oh, is that a threat, Sugar?" an eyebrow is raised at her new competitor. "Hmm, I'd like to say so, yes. Whatchu gonna do about it, Ms. Henson?" The two of them inch closer in each other's face until the interviewer bursts through the door and shouts out their names.