Chapter 1 - The Missing People

People had been worried of the people who had gone missing..

Gosh.. When i look at their families.. The sad, heartbroken worried.. Look on their face would always get me..

I don't even know how i could bear it.. I don't want this to continue. I'm sure.. I could do something about it right?...

Right....

No way.. I could ever.

—————————————————

I am Shuichi Saihara, I'm an private investigator that had been assigned to this mission.. To find who's been behind to the people that had gone missing..over the past few weeks.

I sigh as i slightly knocked on the door.. Where.. Apparently..They're the parents of the last victim that had been missing about.. When I'm about to investigate today. Hm.. Seems like the Kidnapper knows that I'm going to be keeping an eye out.

As i was thinking the door slightly opened showing a lady with a... K-knife?.

I flinched as i back away from the lady... She seems pissed..well what can i tell she completely are!..

After she saw a glimpse of my face.. She slowly throw the knife away.. And looked back at me with a nervous look on their face..

"S-sorry.. Mr.Saihara was it?." As the lady blurted out.. While still looking a bit nervous.

I cleared ny throat as i slowly bowed.

"I'm the one who should be sorry...miss,i know that you couldn't trust any stranger after what happened..And that's what i am here for.." I slightly stand back up as i looked at her in the eyes.

After a whole minute.. She just slowly nod her head and walk besides the door to let me inside.

I sigh as i reluctantly walked inside.. As i was about to take off my shoes.. The lady let out a chuckle.

"U-um.. Miss? Is there something wrong?" i said quite nervous if i had something wrong.. Then.. I'm doomed..

She slightly shaked her head.

"It's just new for me for such a young man.. To be this kind, There's no need for you to take off your shoes.. Just let yourself inside.. And think of it as your home." She smiled  as she walked inside looking back at me.

"Come on, now..Mr.Saihara, we can talk about this in the living room."  She said while waiting for me to finally follow her at the living room.

After finally letting my instincts go away... I reluctantly followed her.

She offers me to sat down at one of the couch..
I take a sit from somewhat in the middle... It's not far away and not too close.

She sigh as she crossed her arms and looked at me.

"You're here to interview right? Then proceed to your questions now." she said while still looking at me straight in the eyes.. Geez.. This lady.. Is somewhat confusing..

"Alright then.. So do you may happen to know if a freind invited her over or a relative..? Before she left the house?"  i said while looking at her and to the file my co worker gave to me..Hm..we have to somehow find the body...or else this case wouldn't be solved.