1. MYSTERIOUS GIRL

FLASHBACK AFTER RIMURU IS INTERESTED

~RIMURU POV~

When I opened my eyes I was already in a very dark and quiet place without any sound. Suddenly the figure of a girl who looked similar to me appeared approaching, she gave off a very powerful aura. His hair was silvery gray with blood red eyes and his clothes were black and red. He started to get closer, I tried to move but I couldn't move he pulled me until my body almost fell.

 He started to get closer, I tried to move but I couldn't move he pulled me until my body almost fell

"HOI, HOI WHO ARE YOU, HOW DARE YOU PULL ME QUICKLY, LET GO!!!" I screamed in rebellion.

"WAH..WAH.. You're quite rude too, I think I'm interested in you N O N A..hehehe" he said smiling evilly. "Let me guess for sure you are the Goddess Rimuru Tempest from the world of Veladanava, aren't you?" he said while playing with my long hair.

(O, OI miss, he's uncle's ex, you know)

"How... how do you... you know my name and about the world of Veladanava, quickly tell me who you really are!! " in a panicked tone.

"FUFUFU.. it turns out you're cute too when you panic, very cute" while smiling holding my chin.

" СЕРАТ КАТTELL ME WHO YOU ARE, WHY DID YOU BRING ME TO A PLACE LIKE THIS, WHAT IS YOUR GOAL? WHO ARE YOU?! I snapped sweat all over my head and neck.

"My purpose in bringing you here is to ask you to take revenge for me." Looking at his red iris as red as blood and with a very strong air of revenge, it seemed like he wasn't lying.

"Yo.. what kind of revenge do you want me to take? Whatever it is, as long as I can do it, I will do it," I said, looking sharply into the girl's eyes. However, when I blinked my eyes and....

"AAAHHH... NOOO..NOOO.. Wh..WHAT. ARE YOU DOING TO ME..AHHH" Groaning in pain as if my life was going to disappear, it felt very painful.

The pain that appeared in my body was really very painful. This pain hurts more than when I was stabbed by a crazy thug (just like an uncle).

Then I turned slightly behind me and to my surprise I saw that the girl was already behind me holding a purplish black shining ball like the previous light, as if she had taken all the power of her mana into the ball.

"I want to make an agreement with you, I want revenge on my family who have betrayed me all this time and I will give my whole body and strength to you," he said with a very strong killing aura.

' oi, oi what kind of aura is that scary you know. But what he said was FAMILY, what does that mean' I thought, holding back the pain.

"What if I don't keep that promise, what will you do?" Suddenly he put the shining ball he was holding into my body, it really hurt.

"AHHH...AHHH...NO...IT'S OK..JUST...ENOUGH...I...please" until finally I fell unconscious.

He brought his mouth closer to my ear and whispered "if you don't keep that promise, don't expect to return to your beloved world" and slowly began to disappear into ashes.

'Am I dreaming, meeting a monster girl who is very similar to me, even her face is very scary, let alone her aura...ihhh scary...'

Why, even though he's the same as me, does his face look as scary as a devil' thought Rimuru.

Why does she want revenge against her family, hah... This is so troublesome I don't know what that girl is going through.

~ON THE OTHER SIDE, CIEL POV~

I've been standing all day staring at the bed with a blank stare.

'Is this a dream, I, who was always by the master's side, was entrusted to be the master for a while' I thought with a blank look.

'Is master there okay, I'm sure master is having a hard time without me because all problems are only solved by me' proudly.

But I can't interact with the master's subordinates, I'm just a system that interacts with the master.

Master also ordered me to keep this a secret from the creatures in the Jura forest because if this were known I was sure there would be a big apocalypse here.

A few minutes later, the sound of the door being broken open very loudly "DUARRRRRRR DOOM" the door bounced almost hitting me. Which suddenly made me wake up from my daydream and.....

"HOI, HOI RIMURU, WHEN WILL YOU TELL US THE CONTINUATION OF THAT MANGA... YOU PROMISED DON'T YOU?" The big voice echoed throughout the room, who else if not.

'Ch.. why are these wibu lizards coming all over, it's so troublesome'

Why is that lizard looking at me like that, its face is full of suspicion.

'How is this... how is this... Masteeeer please help your lover, this lizard is really disturbing my mood' he thought, shivering because he was afraid of being found out.