RECEPTION ✨

Hey peeps!

How are you all?

Here's another update 😃

Don't forget to vote & comment ☺️

HAPPY READING🌺

______________________________________

KARAN'S POV:

I woke up upon ringing of alarm. I dismissed it and tried to change my side but couldn't.

I forcefully opened my eyes and found Preeta almost sleeping on me.

Head on my chest, arm wrapped around my waist tightly and leg arched over mine, her soft breasts crashing on the side of my chest.

I smiled seeing her peacefully sleeping and pecked her head.

"Preeta..utho. 9 baj rahy hain."

I didn't want to wake her up as we slept around 5 am but she needs to wakeup and have breakfast.

I tried to wake her up but she's a heavy sleeper and don't wakeup easily.

I made her lay on her back. There were lots of hickeys on her breast. Hehe!!

I thought of a naughty thing.

PREETA'S POV:

I am in a fairyland I guess.

I am laying on something warm. Feathers are caressing my body. But...there's something weird!

Why and how are feathers pressing and sucking my breasts?

I slowly opened my eyes stretching my arms.

Huh! I am in my room.

A hand reached below my ear making me flinch.

I looked down and...Karan!!!!

He looked at me sucking my breast and smirked and bit my n****.

"Ah...Karan..."

He kept licking and sucking it. I fisted his hair pulling him more. His one hand squeezing my breast and other hand roamed all over my body.

After a few more minutes he left my breast making a sucking sound.

"Good morning sweetheart!" He came up to my face and pecked my nose tip.

"Aisy Kon uthata hai?"

"Mai. Your dear husband!" He chuckled. "Mai to Kuch aur bhi Karna chah Raha tha lekn Tum bht thak gaie Kal rat, jabhi aur Kuch nahi kiya." He kissed my cheek. "But don't be desperate babydoll, Kal sy waisy hi jagaonga."

I blushed hard and hit his shoulder playfully.

"Dard to nahi horaha?" He asked with concern placing hand on my thigh.

"Uthungi to pata chalega." I yawned.

"Let me have some fun with your other melon too. Nahi to bura lag jayega usko."

I giggled on his statement but soon I started moaning as he started his work on my breast while his one hand pressed my other breast and his other hand caressed my waist and belly. I rubbed my heels on bed and with one hand I clutched the sheets while other hand fisted his hair and pulled him more in my breast. He left new hickeys there.

After being satisfied from my breast, he came up to my neck leaving feathery kisses all the way.

I was now breathing heavily. He kissed my cheeks and forehead.